• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP 的 <步步惊心> (Scarlet Hammer)

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to understand that they were former members and would disagree with them more than the PAP. You get the same kind with every party SDP - Jarrod Luo, Khalis (Facebook), NSP - Edmund Ng (mass spam emails), SPP - Desmond (to the press). The platforms they chose to pyro incidentally are similar to the ones they fell in "love" with or shared about the party they joined - quite well known that WP recruited the most forummers while SDP recruited the most Facebookers and bloggers, once those who leave do so they go back to their former homes, which is why forum pyro WP more and Facebookers pyro SDP (and RP as well). Of course not mixing up with those real PAP chaps who pyro all opposition.

That's very informative. Thx Perspective!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
Deep Blue, at first I was also amused by his storytelling. But after a while, I realised he's a lostd cause. I have an idea who he is now as from his knowledge of Chinese history and venomous vehemence not only against WP but squarely specific against LTK and his idolatry, altar worshipping, sedan carrying of JBJ.

As early as Post 84, I have hinted at where this thread is leading us. But forummers here kept on feeding the troll.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
As early as Post 84, I have hinted at where this thread is leading us. But forummers here kept on feeding the troll.

Slightly different from a troll - a troll needs attention and rebuttals to continue, without that it is starved. This chap needs a personal ranting space and the thread won't die until the TS himself gets tired after months/years/whatever. I'm fine with that. A troll wants to taunt forummers, the TS targets of pyro - namely WP - isn't even here (at least not officially).

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

This pathetic loser is in a monologue, completely oblivious to the surrounding. You've to feel sorry for him, writing these long-winded stories requires a lot efforts. Unfortunately, these efforts are wasted and if he's rational, he should be channelling his energy to more worthy causes.

Pathetic

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

사랑살이 : 太子爷 and his Angel妃 (像天使般温柔的海南嫔妃), their love story that was not to be….

The very sad day when the ill-fated couple had to painfully break-up, during their university days, after 太子爷 was forced to be engaged to one of his many women…
[video=youtube;Voyfjg_2cNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voyfjg_2cNk&feature=related[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voyfjg_2cNk&feature=related

“Let’s just finish it. There’s no point in dragging out the relationship. It’s not because I don’t like you. This is our fate. The time spent with you was memorable and special. I’ll remember you fondly for a long time. Remember me too,” Angel妃.

나는 사랑을 몰라서 …………………………….I don’t know what to say to you about my other women.
그렇게 웃었나봐……………………………………So I laugh and try to chicken out of the country, as usual.
네 입술 네표정 들이 너무 좋아 ……………I’m too ashamed to face your lips, your expression.
아플줄 몰랐었 나봐………………………………I guess I didn't know you'd be so hurt by my addicted infidelity.

나는 이별을 몰라서…………………………….I don’t have balls to say farewell to you.
그렇게 웃었나봐…………………………………….So I laugh and try to hide under my mommy bed, as usual.
하루도 살수없 는데 네가 없인……………….I can't live a day without any woman, any kind of chick.
그럴줄 몰랐었나봐……………………………….I guess I didn't know that I’d be such an extreme womanizer.

울지마 눈물아 너 없인 살수 없다고…………Don't cry, dear, but I can't live without any babe.
미칠듯 아픈 가슴이 너를 너를.......My dick that hurts like crazy is telling me to join the bimbo-infested libertine Hammer.
가지 말라 하잖아~..................…Don’t leave and let’s continue our fun at the intransprarent and unaccountable Hammer.

가지마 사랑아 너 하나만 바라보는..Don't leave me just because I'm a foolish playboy who like to look at you and other Ah-Lians
바보라서 가슴을 눌러도 널지 울수가 없나봐…Even if I suppress my feelings I can't erase my urge to join the promiscuous Hammer.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

老佛爷 Chapter

To inflate their delicate but vain ego, the ‘大蓝朝’ (The Great Blue Party or simply ‘Tua Lan Chiow’) megalomaniac leaders decided to squander public fund: They changed all the signboards at the flats and carparks to the Party’s colour of red and yellow even though there were nothing wrong with the previous ones.

However, some responsible people in the Town Council voiced their opposition.

Irritated and pissed, the ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ Chairwoman, 老佛爷, summoned them and gave an earful of stern lecture:
[video=youtube;TbGXCxyhGnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbGXCxyhGnU[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbGXCxyhGnU

“For the past 10 years, I’d been mimicking and cowering before MIW, sabotaging SDP, kicking NSP, ridiculing RP, disregarding SPP, thrashing SDA, and never had a good night sleep. Finally we’d stolen our 阿裕尼中兴. If I’m not doing so for our ‘Tua lan Chiow’, then what am I working so hard for?

Regarding this signboards change: Those who know me would understand that our Party was right and overdued in pampering and indulging ourself lavishly. Those who don’t know me would scold us for wastful extravagance. Yet, who would know that I’m doing so for the sake of our ‘Tua Lan Chiow’!

When those little people Heartlanders struck lottery or gained promotion, he’d spend money, blanjah everybody as well as renovating and upgrading his little home. His friends and neighbours would compliment and respect him. He’d then have face and dignity.

If those little people behave so, then a ‘First World Party’ must behave even more so! Moreover, the money would not come from our own pockets or the Party’s coffers. It comes from the wallet of those Aljunied goondus!

If our Aljunied victory is not strongly inscribed onto the rotten a$$ of every single Aljunied peons, not only I have no face, ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ would also have no face. Then how can we promote our notion of ‘First World Parliament’ as well as demonstrate our commitment to ‘Transparency and Accountability’? Where is the euphoria and confidence of our 阿裕尼中兴?

Then, not only would the MIW despise us, the little people would also look down upon us. If the MIWs despise us, they’d bully us. If the little people look down upon us, they’d not vote for us. Great disaster would then fall onto our Party. Our ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ would shrink and disappear overnight.

Do you really don’t know these reasons, or just pretending not to know, or you simply don’t want to know?

I believe you fools simply don’t want to know!

That’s to say your loyalty to our ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ and devotion to our ‘皇阿玛’ had been eaten by wild cats.

OK, I’ll say this upfront now. Whoever dares to make my promotion celebration unhappy, I’ll make the rest of his life unhappy!”

All Town Coucillors were stunned into silence and bowed down to follow 老佛爷, except the Treasurer.

“老佛爷, it’s easier said than be done,” reasoned the honest Treasurer who tried to save the taxpayers’ hard-earned money from being deliberately misused.

“Are you still determined to stop me from changing the signboards,” 老佛爷 shrilled furiously.

“老佛爷, it’s not that I want to stop, but money no enough,” explained the Treasurer.

“You dare to defy me? I don’t believe that without a revenue collector, I’d not be able to extract a pound of flesh from those damn bloody stupid Aljunied suckers. Get Lost!” 老佛爷 shrieked angrily.

“老佛爷, I’m guilty. Although you can sack me and punish me, you cannot order me to Get Lost. You will only insult and degrade your status as an elected MP,” the fearless Treasurer stood up defiantly.

“I have already said, Get Lost, Get Lost, Get Lost!.....” 老佛爷 screamed hysterically.

“I’ll not Get Lost, I’ll leave by myself,” the upright Treasurer marched off with his head held up high, unlike his coward Hammerhoid colleagues.

Hence, a more obedient Treasurer was appointed and all the signboards were thus replaced…..at the expense of the much-abused people of Aljunied…..

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

皇阿玛 Chapter

皇阿玛 declared war on NSP !!!.....步步惊心…..

皇阿玛 had thuggishly threatened to invade Tampines, which had always been contested by NSP, in the next GE. ‘大蓝朝’ (The Great Blue Party or simply ‘Tua Lan Chiow’) had never been in Tampines, ever.

To prepare his Hammerrhoid zombies for the upcoming savage robbery, 皇阿玛 summoned them to MyLan Besar Stadium to give his reasons for such barbaric act:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM1h_2ujsvs

“各位阿哥s, and zombies of our ‘Tua Lan Chiow’!

Tampines was and is a ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ constituency! The Tampines Road Corridor was and is ‘Tua Lan Chiow’!

Tampines was torn from us! NSP annexed the Tampines Road Corridor! Our Hammerrhoid zombies living there are being discriminated in the vilest manner imaginable. This situation cannot be tolerated!

As always, 朕 sought to bring about a change by peaceful means, by offering proposals to remedy this situation which meanwhile had become unbearable. It is a lie when others in the world claim that we sought to carry out our revisions by the use of force exclusively.

You know of 朕 proposals on the necessity of restoring Hammerrhoid sovereignty to the constituencies of ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ territories. You know of the endless attempts 朕 made for a peaceful resolution on the problem of Nee Soon Central, and later of the problem of Joo Chiat, Moulmein-Kallang, Sengkang West and Punggol East. It was all in vain. You know that all these proposals were rejected.

朕 should like to say this to the world: 朕 alone was in the position to make such proposals!

朕 am happy particularly to be able to tell you of one event. You know that MIW and ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ are governed by two similar doctrines. 朕 no longer see any reason why we should still oppose one another. On both sides we are clear on that. Any struggle between our zombies would only be of advantage to others. We have, therefore, resolved to conclude a pact which rules out for ever any use of violence between us. It imposes the obligation on us to consult together in all Parliament questions. It makes possible for us political collaboration, and above all it assures that the powers of both these powerful Party are not wasted against one another. Every attempt of the Opposition Alliance to bring about any change in this will fail.

Meanwhile, 朕 am equally determined to wage this Tampines war until the present NSP leaders judge it opportune to assent to these changes, or another set of NSP leaders shall be willing to do so.

As ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ head, 朕 enter into this struggle with a strong ‘Ku Ku Chiow’!

This struggle was governed by only one creed: faith in our ‘Tua Lan Chiow’! There is one word which 朕 have never known and this word is: capitulation! 朕 would like to assure the world around us of one thing: there shall never ever be another 1992 Marine Parade in our ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ history!

To all our dear Hammerrhoid zombies, ‘大蓝朝’万岁!”

“ 祝皇阿玛万寿无疆!
……….万岁!
………万岁!!
…….万万岁!!! ” the Hammerrhoid zombies roared back fanatically.

And then the Party anthem:
[video=youtube;PtDmYeqfcYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtDmYeqfcYM&feature=fvwrel[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtDmYeqfcYM&feature=fvwrel

“Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,……………(‘Tua Lan Chiow’, ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ bigger than everything,)
Über alles in der Welt,…………………………………….(Bigger than everything in the World,)
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze………………..(When, for womanising and plagiarising, it always)
Brüderlich zusammenhält……………………………….(Takes a cowardly stand together.)
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,……………………..(From Tampines to Tanjong Pagar,)
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,………………………….(From Ang Mo Kio to Marine Parade,)
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,..…………….(‘Tua Lan Chiow’, ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ bigger than everything,)
Über alles in der Welt!………..………………………..….(Bigger than everything in the World!)

After his successful but evil Faustian deal with MIW to destroy JBJ Magnus, would 皇阿玛 sign his second ‘Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Agreement’with the MIW to crush the NSP?......

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

It’s WAR!!!......Apocalypse Now!

Ride of the MIW:
The MIW had finally begun their assault to recapture the Backwater Harbour from the racist, intolerant, immoral, intransparent and unaccountable Party of the Hammer minus the Sickle:
[video=youtube;Gz3Cc7wlfkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI

Hojotoho!
Hojotoho!

Heiaha!
Heiaha!

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s WAR!!!......Apocalypse Now!

Ride of the MIW:
The MIW had finally begun their assault to recapture the Backwater Harbour from the racist, intolerant, immoral, intransparent and unaccountable Party of the Hammer minus the Sickle:

What's your prediction? Do you think WP will lose?

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

太子爷 Chapter

太子爷 and his three wives….And how he managed to inherit 皇阿玛’s 后港 seat over other 阿哥s…..Intransparency and Unaccountability inside ‘Tua Lan Chiow’…..

夜市人生: The dark lives of the Hammerrhoid zombies
OMG!!! The ex-fiancee and ex-wife of 太子爷 came to ‘congratulate’ him at his latest wedding dinner!!!..... 步步惊心…..
[video=youtube;hsEOfP_n6r8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsEOfP_n6r8[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsEOfP_n6r8

“What the hell are you two doing here? I’ve never invited you both,” questioned 太子爷 angrily when he saw his two nemeses.

“That’s why you are such a successful Hammerrhoid Casanova! Even without any invitation we would still support you, just like all your Hammerrhoid zombies. But most importantly, your ex-wife and I are here to thank you personally: for recruiting new member to join our ‘小龙女俱乐部’ or ‘The 太子爷’s Ex-Wives Club’. We can call your newest wife to join our club meeting,” answered the ex-fiancee sarcastically.

“I warn you not to create trouble at my latest wedding dinner,” threatened 太子爷.

“Don’t worry, we’re not here to stir trouble. We’re here to be entertained by this wayang party. When we were married, we only had our ROM but no such wayang party. On hindsight, it was much better. If we were to celebrate with a wayang party then as you are now, we would become a disgraceful wayang party when we divorced,” mocked the ex-wife.

“As long as you don’t create trouble, I can tolerate all your insults.

Today is not only my big wedding day, but I have also signed a memorandum of understanding with 皇阿玛 to inherit his 后港 MP seat. This is a historic moment in our Party history. You both better open you eye wide to see how I’m going to crush all other Hammerrhoid 阿哥s like cockroaches to be the ‘Tua Lan Chiow’ head!

李公公, bring a bottle of champaign here.

I want to thank both of you. Without your sacrifices, tutorship and guidance, I’d not have appreciated the art womanizing and transformed into such a formidable playboy. Thanks to you, I have conquered all the Hammer’s vain Ah-Lians and kept them tightly inside my pants! With these Hammerrhoid bimbos’ tactical support and spying for me around 皇阿玛, I’m able to gain the trust of that old man and be his anointed successor.

Listen, the clarion call for me to dupe those gullible 后港 suckers has already begun…..”

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your prediction? Do you think WP will lose?

WP will win Hougang by a historic landslide victory. I have absolutely no doubt about that…..as Roberto Mancini would have said the same thing.

Why? Because Hougang is an overwhelming Chinese-dominated constituency, and a prefect poaching ground for a supremely Chinese chauvinist Party like WP.

Look at all their recent community activities headed by the new candidate, it are all tailored to the Chinese voters. All the participants are Chinese while non-Chinese are excluded. One cannot find a single non-Chinese participant in all of Hougang activities.

Worse, all the WP members and volunteers for the events were carefully screened so that non-Chinese WP members are also excluded. Is it coincidental or simply conspiratorial?

It is a painstaking, choreographed campaign to give the Chinese voters in Hougang an impression that the Chinese master race are in total control of the Party and that all minority members are ostracised from the Party leadership.

Why is it that WP refused to get involve with the by-election lawsuit filed by the Hougang INDIAN voter and her INDIAN lawyer? Isn’t WP supposed to represent ALL Hougang voters regardless of race? They don’t want to represent that Hougang INDIAN voter, except to advise her to sell her house so that she and her INDIAN family can be ethnically cleansed from Hougang. They don’t want to mislead the Chinese voters in Hougang that the Party is associated by these ‘Ah-Nehs’.

Like the Nazis in 1930s and the Teabaggers in 2010, WP is playing the race card and appealing to the worst emotion of the Chinese voters. Like the Nazis and Teabaggers, I believe they would be equally successful in crushing the PAP in Hougang.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP will win Hougang by a historic landslide victory. I have absolutely no doubt about that…..as Roberto Mancini would have said the same thing.

Why? Because Hougang is an overwhelming Chinese-dominated constituency, and a prefect poaching ground for a supremely Chinese chauvinist Party like WP.

Look at all their recent community activities headed by the new candidate, it are all tailored to the Chinese voters. All the participants are Chinese while non-Chinese are excluded. One cannot find a single non-Chinese participant in all of Hougang activities.

Worse, all the WP members and volunteers for the events were carefully screened so that non-Chinese WP members are also excluded. Is it coincidental or simply conspiratorial?

It is a painstaking, choreographed campaign to give the Chinese voters in Hougang an impression that the Chinese master race are in total control of the Party and that all minority members are ostracised from the Party leadership.

Why is it that WP refused to get involve with the by-election lawsuit filed by the Hougang INDIAN voter and her INDIAN lawyer? Isn’t WP supposed to represent ALL Hougang voters regardless of race? They don’t want to represent that Hougang INDIAN voter, except to advise her to sell her house so that she and her INDIAN family can be ethnically cleansed from Hougang. They don’t want to mislead the Chinese voters in Hougang that the Party is associated by these ‘Ah-Nehs’.

Like the Nazis in 1930s and the Teabaggers in 2010, WP is playing the race card and appealing to the worst emotion of the Chinese voters. Like the Nazis and Teabaggers, I believe they would be equally successful in crushing the PAP in Hougang.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Do you think Goh Meng Seng will run as an independent?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

太子爷 Chapter

The agony of 太子爷 and his Angel妃 (像天使般温柔的海南嫔妃) continued despite their breakup and having their own family.

마취: Anesthesia was how 太子爷 tried to endure the pain and suffering of separation from his Angel妃 during those difficult years…..
[video=youtube;pyERkSWfiwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyERkSWfiwE&feature=related[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyERkSWfiwE&feature=related

가슴이 아파 너무 아파서 웃을수도 …….My heart hurt so much that I try to laugh out the pain.
없을 것 같아 아니 죽을것만 같아서 …..Surrounded by all the Hammer Ah-Lians, I don’t think I’m going to die,
아린가슴에 물어보았어 이러고도 ………..They are like anesthesia for my chest and tingle for my dick.
살수가 있니 정말 살아갈 수 있겠니……..I ask if I can live and see another day without my beloved Angel.
내가슴이 마취가 되서 다른 사랑 다시….To seek anesthesia for my aching soul, I sneak out again for another love.
만나게되서 아무일도 없었다는 듯이……..But my feeling have never changed, I desire to meet my Angel again.
그렇게 너를잊고 살수만 있다면…........…I hope my Angel has not forgetten about me as if I have never existed.
내가슴에 가시가 되서 다른사람 다시……My lost Angel is like a thorn in my mind that gives me eternal pain,
만날수 없게 떼어내어 버린 내가슴에……That cannot be removed even by my Hammerrhoid chiobu anesthesia.
찾아도 빼낼 수가 없는 너..............t even if I were to have all Hammer bimbos, my Angel will still remain in my heart.

“ALWAYS HERE FOR HER”…..

Desmond Choo: “Choose a wife who can cook.”
太子爷: “Choose one wife, no enough;
……………..Choose two wives, minimum;
……………..Choose three wives, lagi better, like me;
……………..Choose four wives, probably the best as I had tried;
………………Choose mistresses…..多多益善….”

Hammerroid Party: “Choose a wife who knows how to cover up for a womanising husband…”

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Do you think Goh Meng Seng will run as an independent?

GMS will not run as an indedendent.

He knows that it will cause PAP to win an upset victory in Hougang as he will distract all the comatose Hammerrhoid zombies from attacking PAP. GMS is the Emmanuel Goldstein to all the genetically deformed Hammerrhoid zombies, who are pathologically idiotic and sickening robotic.

[video=youtube;t4zYlOU7Fpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

Although the disgusting Hammerrhoid zombies are programmed to hate PAP, they are all despicably brainwashed to hate GMS, even more.

As this forum shows, whenever GMS pops up, whenever the spiteful lifelessHammerrhoid zombies rise up and go berserk. Asinine ass-head Hammerrhoid zombies will forsake, forget and forgive PAP and go after GMS just like any typical…..ZOMBIES.

Similarly, if GMS were to run as Independent, the pitiful worthless Hammerrhoid zombies will divert all their time, money and energy to attack and destroy their Emmanuel Goldstein, and hand over victory to their PAP Eurasian/Eastasian collaborators.

As their 老佛爷 had dictated: “宁赠外夷,不予家奴”. Likewise, the racist vengeful WP leader would rather surrender Hougang to the PAP outsiders than to give it to his former party servant.

Why? Just like the Taiwan’s KMT leaders who, in 2000, would rather surrender power to their DPP nemesis than give it to James Soong, their former 大内高手. The inborn plagiarizing WP leader would also copycat KMT to become fanatical and hysterical in crushing GMS, and surrender Hougang to the PAP. Just like the KMT who knew that PFP would eclipse them if Soong emerged victorious, the WP Dwarf knows that PAP victory in Hougang will still ensure their BIG BROTHER status to continue and bully all the Opposition parties while a GMS victory will put an end to their hereditary thuggish scoundrel misbehaviour.

If GMS were ever to come close to winning, the mean vindictive WP Dwarf would definitely issue a ‘弃保’fatwa to all their congenitally dumb Hammerrhoid zombies: ‘弃WP保PAP’!!!

So GMS will not run in Hougang, simply because PAP will win as lowlife Hammerrhoid zombies and their vain egoistic hateful master would always put all their personal vendetta ahead of any national interest, as this forum has amply proven.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS will not run as an indedendent.

I do not know who you're and why you seem to dislike/hate WP so much. But I'm sure you've your reasons, and you're entitled to your opinions. And I respect that because it's your fundamental liberty/right.

I must declare that I've engaged GMS in this forum many times and I can't say I like him. I don't. And I don't even support WP. I don't support any other parties for that matter. So I guess I can call my non-partisan.

But why do you think so many people dislike GMS? I don't think everyone who attacks him is a WP supporter. For me, I think he seriously lacks objectivity, twists and turns and changes positions, lack transparency and integrity.

What about you? What's your opinion of GMS?

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

皇阿玛 Chapter

皇阿玛回娘家 (The Former Hougang MP balik kampung)
[video=youtube;U0YMW_lz578]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YMW_lz578[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YMW_lz578

垃圾到处吹嘛
唰啦啦啦啦啦啦,
老鼠满街溜得
哗啦啦啦啦啦啦。

谁家大炮仙,他逃得慌又慌呀,
原来他要balik kampung。

身穿‘First Word Leader’袄,头戴‘Co-Driver’花,
Hammer的香粉她的脸上擦。

左手Instransparency,右手Unaccountability,
身上还揹著一个Png娃娃呀,
咿呀咿得儿喂。

Womanising乌云来,Plagiarising风儿刮,
眼看后港父老要问朕罪。

躲又没处躲,藏又没处藏,
豆大的唾骂往朕身上打呀,
咿呀咿得儿喂。

唾湿成‘Third World Loser’袄,骂落成‘Co-matose’花,
Wayang的香粉变成红泥巴。

飞了Transparency,跑了Accountability,
吓尿了背后的Png娃娃呀,
咿呀咿得儿喂。

哎哟,朕怎么再‘仙’后港人!

皇阿玛 to his 后港 peons: “Always Here For Your Funerals…….朕 only see dead people…..”

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about you? What's your opinion of GMS?

My opionion of GMS is much better than Png Eng Huat.

GMS had been attacking Yaw Shin Leong head-on, while Png had been shown to be sniping cowardly behind his back.

When first approached by the media about Yaw’s affair, Png gave the following reply:

“We have to think carefully about our response.”

What a very carefully thoughtful response! He was the first and only WP CEC member who would go on record to be quoted so as to give that rare and priceless credibility to this beforehand trashy rumour. It also encouraged MSM the reason, motivation and opportunity to hound down YSL. It was probably the most fatal nail to YSL’s coffin.

Why did Png choose to give such carefully thoughtful response? What did he hope to gain?

WP is supposed to be notoriously media-shy and Low Thia Khiang is supposed to have an iron-grip on party discipline. All party members are not supposed to speak to the media on record without any clearance from party leadership.

Why was Png, a position holder in the Party all-powerful CEC, dared to defy Low and allowed himself to be located by reporters and then quoted by the media? Wasn’t he supposed to be a degree holder in TV and radio, and thus understand the mechanics and influence of mass media? Or is it because of that knowledge, he chose to be interviewed on record and deliberately stabbed into YSL’s heart? Why couldn’t he keep his big fat mouth shut like he always did and like all his other colleagues. All WP members, even those Hammerrhoid zombies in this forum, kept their heads down and remained deafening silent during that critical period. Why must Png choose to break rank during that critical period and betray YSL. What was he trying to gain?

Png may or may not be the person who initially leaked YSL’s scandal to the media (just like 四阿哥 leaked out 太子爷’s dirty secrets), but he was the person who plotted to aggravate Yaw’s agony and schemed to accelerate his ultimate downfall. And most important of all, Png is the sole and biggest beneficiary of this scandal. Is is coincidental or simply conspiratorial?

It is ridiculous and pathetic that the self-anointed “First World Party” is now replacing a serial womanizer with a serial two-faced backstabber. Where is their so-called ‘Transparency’ and ‘Accountability’?

Hence GMS has more transparency and integrity than Png and WP.

Hammerrhoid’s 四阿哥 leaked out 太子爷’s dirty secrets and joined forces with other 阿哥s in the power struggle to inherit Houang MP seat…..
[video=youtube;E1NHJNPtthI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1NHJNPtthI[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1NHJNPtthI

若曦: “四爷, Hougang MP, 你想要吗?”
四阿哥: “想要!”

十三阿哥: “四哥, 你确定, 要跟八哥一块扳倒太子吗?”
四阿哥: “千万不可以让任何人知道, 我们暗中倒戈, 否则我们会引火自焚.”

步步惊心!!!!!......

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

若曦: “四爷, Hougang MP, 你想要吗?”
四阿哥: “想要!”

十三阿哥: “四哥, 你确定, 要跟八哥一块扳倒太子吗?”
四阿哥: “千万不可以让任何人知道, 我们暗中倒戈, 否则我们会引火自焚.”

Hammerrhoid’s 四阿哥 leaked out 太子爷’s dirty secrets and joined forces with other 阿哥s in the power struggle to inherit Houang MP seat…..步步惊心!!!!!......
[video=youtube;E1NHJNPtthI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1NHJNPtthI[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1NHJNPtthI

When first approached by the media about Yaw’s affair, Png Eng Huat gave the following reply:

“We have to think carefully about our response.”

What a very carefully thoughtful response! Png was the first and only WP CEC member who would go on record to be quoted so as to give that rare and priceless credibility to this trashy tabloid rumour. It also encouraged MSM the reason, motivation and opportunity to hound down YSL. It was probably the most fatal nail to YSL’s coffin.

Why did Png choose to give such carefully thoughtful response? What did he hope to gain?

WP is supposed to be notoriously media-shy and Low Thia Khiang is supposed to have an iron-grip on party discipline. All party members are not supposed to speak to the media on record without any clearance from party leadership.

Why was Png, a position holder in the Party all-powerful CEC, dared to defy Low and allowed himself to be located by reporters and then quoted by the media? Wasn’t he supposed to be a degree holder in TV and radio, and thus understand the mechanics and influence of mass media? Or is it because of that knowledge, he chose to be interviewed and deliberately stabbed into YSL’s heart? Why couldn’t he keep his big fat mouth shut like he always did and like all his other colleagues. All WP members, even those Hammerrhoid zombies in this forum, kept their heads down and remained deafening silent during that critical period. Why must Png choose to break rank and betray YSL. What was he trying to gain?

Png may or may not be the person who initially leaked YSL’s scandal to the media (just like 四阿哥 leaked out 太子爷’s dirty secrets), but he was the person who plotted to aggravate Yaw’s agony and schemed to accelerate his ultimate downfall. And most important of all, Png is the sole and biggest beneficiary of this scandal. Is it coincidental or simply conspiratorial?

It is ridiculous and pathetic that the self-anointed “First World Party” is now replacing a serial womanizer with a serial two-faced backstabber. Where is their so-called ‘Transparency’ and ‘Accountability’?.....Yeah, right....Hougang people are indeed very special to WP, that's why they keep bringing immoral jerks as their candidates.....

"WP Shady Candidates, Always There For You".......

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

皇阿玛 Chapter

皇阿玛’s treacherous betrayal of JBJ Magnus……that can be easily explained to children.

JBJ Magnus fought bravely and selflessly to save the Hammer Party against the stampede of MIW attack, who were secretly collaborated with 皇阿玛’s Chinese chauvinist hyenas.

[video=youtube;ViLDPBaIO-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViLDPBaIO-E[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViLDPBaIO-E

As JBJ Magnus reached for the hands of 皇阿玛 in his most desperate moment….

“皇阿玛, my dearest comrade, my dearest brother, my dearest pupil, my dearest son,…..HELP ME, PLEASE!” JBJ Magnus pleaded helplessly.

“You stinking ‘Ah-Neh’, go to hell! I’m the new King. Long Live the King!” 皇阿玛 howled triumphantly…..

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

太子爷 Chapter

太子爷’s stock among the Hammerrhoids rise after his appointment as 皇阿玛’s successor. Knowing that he had a soft spot for the ladies, the Party women members flocked around 太子爷 in hope of a better prospect within the Party.

阿莲之王……..The Curse of the Hammer Harem
[video=youtube;UtFyh84fhiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFyh84fhiE[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFyh84fhiE

看 雷暴間風勢也逆轉…...(Look, 太子爷 still changed his flavour despite his bond with so many Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians.)
前方 怎修正都並未如願…(So many Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians were so close to him, yet none was able to capture his heart.)
看 迷路間激發了恨怨…...(Look, Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians who lost would be vengeful and leak secrets to the tabloids.)
誰知 際會只因緣….........(But who would predict that all of Ah-Lians’ affinity with 太子爷 would doom to nought.)

女或男 武或文 富或貧 決定場景…..(太子爷 treated Hammer Ah-Lians differently from the Hammer Ah-Bengs.)
失去或得 降或升 勝或輸 人聽命…..(太子爷 rewarded his Hammer Ah-Lian based on his ever-changing mood.)
雨或陽 暖或寒 誕或亡 兌換人性…..(Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians had to suck up 太子爷 for a better Hammer life.)
悲痛或喜 忐或忑 笑或哭 難怨命…..(But whether that toady courtship bring them joy or despair remained unknown.)

雷陣雨裡你我各安天命…(The Hammer Harems would cat-fight among themselves for 太子爷’s divinely attention.)
冷雨快跌破湖上倒影.....(Those Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians who lost will be left in coldstore, like discarded haemorrhoids.)

看 雷暴間風勢也逆轉…….(Look, 太子爷 still changed his flavour despite his bond with so many Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians.)
前方 怎修正都並未如願…(So many Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians were so close to him, yet none was able to capture his heart.)
看 迷路間激發了恨怨…...(Look, Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians who lost would be vengeful and leak secrets to the tabloids.)
誰知 際會只因緣….........(But who would predict that all of Ah-Lians’ rapport with 太子爷 would doom to nought.)

看 人類都失去了預算…...(Look, all the Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians lost their senses when facing the sweet-talking 太子爷.)
人生 怎修正都並未如願…(Despite the Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians’ endeavour, it was difficult to capture 太子爷’s heart.)
看 存活間激發了恨怨……(Look, Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians who won his attention, guarded their trophy jealously, viciously.)
人間 際會只因緣……......(Because prospect for Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians, could depend on their relationship with 太子爷.)

誰知 結局怎麼完….(Who know, how 太子爷 could ever manage so many Hammerrhoid Ah-Lians flocking around him.)…..