• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WOW! Sexy Stewardess Stripped Down In HK MTR

G

GordonGekko

Wish we encounter this in our MRT.

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/da7_1203497059"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/da7_1203497059" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Donald Tseng's latest tourism promotion stunt. Ass Loong also must come out some thing to follow.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe they saw the news about the couple at Holland Village here.
kumsia kumsia for sharing it.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember this from 2005 or 2006. It was an MTV 'dare' challenge for contestants to do something really, really bold in public.

And hence, what you saw above is a result of someone's pretty bold idea of being in underwear and changing in the HK's MTR.

Sorry to burst the bubble.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember this from 2005 or 2006. It was an MTV 'dare' challenge for contestants to do something really, really bold in public.

And hence, what you saw above is a result of someone's pretty bold idea of being in underwear and changing in the HK's MTR.

Sorry to burst the bubble.

I see btw how did they get the camera at all those angles to take the commuters expressions??????

It looks like those huge cameras they use to film shows, even if it was a camcorder ppl can see their being filmed. Obviously from the vid ppl did not know.

I mean how did they get the hidden cams into there and stuff.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see btw how did they get the camera at all those angles to take the commuters expressions??????

It looks like those huge cameras they use to film shows, even if it was a camcorder ppl can see their being filmed. Obviously from the vid ppl did not know.

Hey, HKs are consummate professionals, even if you think these guys who filmed are amateurs. HK is after all, unlike us here, brought up on film. Most HKs know how to film things properly. Ours sometimes though, look like the quality of the Blair Witch Project.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like an ad for shaving cream. KNN, its like those Jap AV where they supposedly put a camera in the changing room / toilet.

Shave legs no need to take off top and bottom right? Just raise your skirt and shave can liao...why so exaggerate to take off everything?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like an ad for shaving cream. KNN, its like those Jap AV where they supposedly put a camera in the changing room / toilet.

Shave legs no need to take off top and bottom right? Just raise your skirt and shave can liao...why so exaggerate to take off everything?

Its an MTV dare, see....you have to make everything 'dramatic' to make the most impact on the accidental commuters- who were forced like voyeurs, whether they liked it or disliked it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a full blown production and not taken during a scheduled run of the train. I hope you know star wars is not real.

Better stick to your area of forte - your insecurity in dealing with other races

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a full blown production and not taken during a scheduled run of the train. I hope you know star wars is not real.

Better stick to your area of forte - your insecurity in dealing with other races

ur lame. U sure those ppl are actors?

It looks pretty real and that train is running.

Btw dun drag other topics i write about in here, u annoying gnat. :mad:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can I apply to act as well???? I could do her a service of shaving for her :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this happens in the Sinkee MRT, most of the keling and Bangla FTs will faint. :biggrin:

They will take out their camera phone, take lots of pictures for their night self workout. Some may even join in for a dance in between poles(trees).

G

GordonGekko

When SIA needs to boost up passenger traffic in this global economic slump, SIA girls could be asked to strip down to their underwear onboard even before the planes touchdown at Changi.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GordonGekko

They tried matching it with similair stunt in Holland Village recently. :biggrin:
It was a wrong stunt using an Ang Moh man and an ugly local girl at Holland Village.

The stunt should have been SIA girls stripped naked in our MRT, along Orchard Road, at Suntec City, at Marina Bay, at Sentosa..