• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hiao lan himbo mp. guess who?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.razor.tv/video/463216/baey-yam-kengs-many-selfies

<object classid="clsid:biggrin:27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="player-element" width="512" height="288" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab"><param name="movie" value="https://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlash&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlash_1376543542384&mediaId=463216"/><embed src="https://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlash&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlash_1376543542384&mediaId=463216"></embed></object>

here's a very simple question.

why would a married guy wanna attention whore? to attract girls or better still attract more guys?:p

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every mp should look try to look good then looking like a nerd who don't care about what he wears !! That is koizumi japan ex prime minister son now also a politician !! He is just like his father who love fashion

image.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have actually met Baey & shook hands with him, after the last GE...he came across quite a friendly guy....better than than, "hobbit", damn, I wished I could kick him... his handshake was limp & his eyes, were.."who the F%#$#%k " are you, I am celebrity look...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have actually met Baey & shook hands with him, after the last GE...he came across quite a friendly guy....better than than, "hobbit", damn, I wished I could kick him... his handshake was limp & his eyes, were.."who the F%#$#%k " are you, I am celebrity look...

he's very pretentious. it took a long time before my li'l brother LTS realises this.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

coming across as a friendly guy doesn't mean thing... lots of people come across as good guys but the reality can be very different

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
coming across as a friendly guy doesn't mean thing... lots of people come across as good guys but the reality can be very different

b4 he quit queenstown, he tricked the residents into paying for upgrading of upgraded lifts when he could ve fought for the free cos the resients there have already paid for the precinct upgrading which the tg pagar towncouncil goofed terribly.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I said came across as a friendly guy....not at that the time, study his personality...it was a "hello, how are you thing:, at least, he & that Malay guy..whether pretentious or not..better than, the short ass "HOBBIT"..wanted to kick him...so damn bloody, arrogant & pompous...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He promotes himself as a full-time MP. That's a lie because he serves as senior adviser in Hill & Knowlton. So, he still gets two pay cheques!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since he is an MP..what has he done for his constituents and the country? take selfies is nothing but self promotion and he is nothing but a narcissist. this is one sort of MP we dont need..but he full time MP means he is damn fucking free,,taxpayers money spent on this sort of nut job. Might as well throw money into the sea.oops we already did

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crooks and convicts also post selfies on instagam too.

But an MP must be fucking free to give interview on such ridiculous frivolous non-news.