• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WOW! Sexy Stewardess Stripped Down In HK MTR

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a wrong stunt using an Ang Moh man and an ugly local girl at Holland Village.

The stunt should have been SIA girls stripped naked in our MRT, along Orchard Road, at Suntec City, at Marina Bay, at Sentosa..

There may be a possibility that traffic flow will go NUTS :biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi asshole here, it is fcuking fake lah...... no body tried to use phone cam to film it at all, unlike the sinkie who filmed the couple in holland, hongkie so poor to own a hp with camera meh.......:oIo:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a wrong stunt using an Ang Moh man and an ugly local girl at Holland Village.

The stunt should have been SIA girls stripped naked in our MRT, along Orchard Road, at Suntec City, at Marina Bay, at Sentosa..
cannot leh...I heard the standard of SIA girls gone down the long kang liao...better off watching Jap AV...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just doing the survey how others people would react in such situation. If me sit in front of such girl I will slap on theirs buttock and smiles.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see btw how did they get the camera at all those angles to take the commuters expressions??????

It looks like those huge cameras they use to film shows, even if it was a camcorder ppl can see their being filmed. Obviously from the vid ppl did not know.

I mean how did they get the hidden cams into there and stuff.

Moron, use ur brain. Donch ask stupid questions. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I like to have sex with your bf and we can have a threesome on the HK MTR.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL sex? So ur not only a gay but a total idiot. Go hang urself.

Good. Open ur mouth wide to LOL, so I can shaft my dick in. So who's the total idiot here guessing about hidden cameras on the MTR??? Use ur peabrain pleeasse!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ur bf licking my balls while I go "in once out once" of ur big open mouth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. Open ur mouth wide to LOL, so I can shaft my dick in. So who's the total idiot here guessing about hidden cameras on the MTR??? Use ur peabrain pleeasse!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ur bf licking my balls while I go "in once out once" of ur big open mouth.

Yucks faggot gay, why did u not hang yourself? Oh well the aids will kill you anywya.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are more creative, mediacock asks ms fiona, ms peh.... wear bikini running in orchard road.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo, we are here to discuss about the topic. if you are so keen in flaming each other, please kindly open a new thread and slug it out there. :mad:

Thank you VERY MUCH. :smile:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo, we are here to discuss about the topic. if you are so keen in flaming each other, please kindly open a new thread and slug it out there. :mad:

Thank you VERY MUCH. :smile:

For a while, they throwing whipped cream at each other seems very fun to observers. After a while though, feelings will change.