• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I am a QUALIFIED Hokkien charity marathon runner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese criminals are always hypocrite and twisting. When did I say all this? I am not the one that started it but it’s lj Mccully and kt latha that think I am desperate for a job that I will tolerate all their nonsense bullying calling me a slut. And obviously I did such a superb job clearing all the shit audit issues, finished the year end closing and simplified all the operation processes so well that the lazy Cantonese accountant playing Facebook games in office can be hired back by LJ Mccully to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
LJ Mccully and kt latha can accuse me to be slut I cannot get angry woh according to ccb Cantonese twisted logic @rotiprata.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ Mccully and kt latha can accuse me to be slut I cannot get angry woh according to ccb Cantonese twisted logic @rotiprata.
Kill them also can be called killing on provocation isn’t it? Of course not that I will bother to kill these low class people with ccb mouth and go to jail for their sins.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill them also can be called killing on provocation isn’t it? Of course not that I will bother to kill these low class people with ccb mouth and go to jail for their sins.
So sinful ccb mouth calling a virgin a slut. Sickening dog and bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese manipulator don’t compare and twist all these strangers quarreling incidents to my case of targeted bullying by kt latha and LJ Mccully.
Seriously who go to work, did a superb job only to be mercilessly bullied by sexual harassment by boss and hr? Only low class pilot turned general manager and secretary turned hr manager are evil ingrate bullies that will do that. I am very suay indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth will always manifest itself in one way or another indeed. I walked out of the office without saying but heaven wants LJ Mccully and kt latha to know their sins!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth will always manifest itself in one way or another indeed. I walked out of the office without saying but heaven wants LJ Mccully and kt latha to know their sins!
Heaven wants them to die knowing their sins calling a virgin a slut!