• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I am a QUALIFIED Hokkien charity marathon runner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And LJ Mccully and kt latha don’t deny your sins of calling a virgin a slut and causing me so much harm when I did no harm to you at all. The latest being a ccb phone call from filthy Indian in Sweden TODAY. You low class dog and bitch will die with your sins and burn forever in hell for that.
Proven Hakka and Cantonese @AhMeng @sweetiepie are Chinese traitor dogs that love to protect criminals and attack poor victim of sexual harassment crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything is possible. Why is being a virgin with annulled marriage not possible? Because they are cheap and dirty animals that think it’s not possible.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Anything is possible. Why is being a virgin with annulled marriage not possible? Because they are cheap and dirty animals that think it’s not possible.
I never say that you are not a Virgin. You are a SLUTTY VIRGIN. As you just said, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never say that you are not a Virgin. You are a SLUTTY VIRGIN. As you just said, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
And Hakka Chinese traitor dog, you are caught telling lies again saying never said I am not a virgin when you did insult me FAKE virgin slut whore mistress and call that your entertainment.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And Hakka Chinese traitor dog, you are caught telling lies again when you did insult me slut whore mistress and call that your entertainment.
You are a great source of CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT! Indeed! Thanks for your confirmation!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself, you know yourself Best! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I know best I no touch any of my male or female colleagues a single hair. So definitely do not qualify to be slutty. As usual See everyone? Deny of telling lies, tell more lies and talk nonsense to attack me are @AhMeng @sweetiepie standard behavior. Not me. SO MALICIOUS SO MANIPULATOR

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I know best I no touch any of my male or female colleagues a single hair. So definitely do not qualify to be slutty. As usual See everyone? Deny of telling lies, tell more lies and talk nonsense to attack me are @AhMeng @sweetiepie standard behavior. Not me. SO MALICIOUS SO MANIPULATOR
You behaved slutty. That's no need to touch! You Twit! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Hakka Chinese traitor dog, you are caught telling lies again saying never said I am not a virgin when you did insult me FAKE virgin slut whore mistress and call that your entertainment.
Everyday I catch this Hakka Chinese traitor dog @AhMeng telling lies. No wonder he thinks others are like himself. SO FAKE is you @AhMeng.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only good people deserved a life like a marathon. Evil people that take pride to harm others should just drop dead like flies. Waste of earth resources.