• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I am a QUALIFIED Hokkien charity marathon runner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Liar caught telling lies again. I didn’t even say NPNT but obviously no details no talk lah.
No answer from @AhMeng again woh. No details just talk nonsense to smear me non stop. See everyone? Deny of telling lies, tell more lies and talk nonsense to attack me are @AhMeng standard behavior. Not me. SO MALICIOUS SO MANIPULATOR

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
damyfbi-0c83ca18-5040-4569-9193-00c30c0583b3.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And LJ Mccully and kt latha don’t deny your sins of calling a virgin a slut and causing me so much harm when I did no harm to you at all. The latest being a ccb phone call from filthy Indian in Sweden TODAY. You low class dog and bitch will die with your sins and burn forever in hell for that.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And LJ Mccully and kt latha don’t deny your sins of calling a virgin a slut and causing me so much harm when I did no harm to you at all. The latest being a ccb phone call from filthy Indian in Sweden TODAY. You low class dog and bitch will die with your sins and burn forever in hell for that.
Obviously you are SLUTTY, that's why you attract wolf whistling! IT'S PROOF FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are SLUTTY, that's why you attract wolf whistling! IT'S PROOF FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH!
More FILTHY lies from your Hakka dog mouth when I already said I am decently dressed in shopping mall but got whistled at.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More FILTHY lies from your Hakka dog mouth when I already said I am decently dressed in shopping mall but got whistled at.
See everyone? Deny of telling lies, tell more lies and talk nonsense to attack me are @AhMeng standard behavior. Not me. SO MALICIOUS SO MANIPULATOR