• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I am a QUALIFIED Hokkien charity marathon runner

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
tenor.gif

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are the one making accusations with no details no proof. Obviously you are the liar chinese traitor dog acting blur. Not me.
And where's your proof?

The Proof is that YOU WERE FIRED FOR HARASSMENT OF COLLEAGUES IN SFC! THAT'S IRREFUTABLE PROOF!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KT Latha and LJ are Innocent. YOU LIED TO EVERYONE.

IT'S YOU WHO HARASS THEM REPEATEDLY! LIAR!
Hey kt latha and LJ Mccully are definitely not innocent to call a virgin a slut. Another proof that you are liar chinese traitor dog helping them to lie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And where's your proof?

The Proof is that YOU WERE FIRED FOR HARASSMENT OF COLLEAGUES IN SFC! THAT'S IRREFUTABLE PROOF!
Where is your proof that I am a slut whore mistress? And where is your proof that I am fired for harassment? Tsk tsk tsk talk nonsense SO MANIPULATOR

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is your proof that I am a slut whore mistress? And where is your proof that I am fired for harassment? Tsk tsk tsk talk nonsense SO MANIPULATOR
The way that people fight shows a person’s class indeed. Low class people like @AhMeng fight with filthy lies and MANIPULATION.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey kt latha and LJ Mccully are definitely not innocent to call a virgin a slut. Another proof that you are liar chinese traitor dog helping them to lie.
IF YOU WERE WRONGLY DISMISSED AND DID NOT SUE THEM, OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN THE WRONG! YOU DIDN'T CLEAR YOUR NAME IN COURT! BECAUSE YOU ARE...

giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not innocent and that’s why I am a virgin that is not afraid to be sued by them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF YOU WERE WRONGLY DISMISSED AND DID NOT SUE THEM, OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN THE WRONG! YOU DIDN'T CLEAR YOUR NAME IN COURT! BECAUSE YOU ARE...

giphy.gif
They paid me three months compensation to leave and this is as per staff contract. Sue for wrongful dismissal? Never thought of that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not innocent and that’s why I am a virgin that is not afraid to be sued by them.
Remember this truth ok? That’s why I have no fear to be sued because they are the ones that caused me harm FIRST without me harming them at all.