• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WOW! Former Pfizer Employee: "Checkmate. Game Over. We WIN"

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Biotech Analyst DESTROYS Big Pharma in BOMBSHELL EXCLUSIVE!

Karen Kingston is a former Pfizer employee, a pharmaceutical marketing expert and biotech analyst.

Kingston joins Stew Peters, and brings the receipts! Kingston reveals how the FDA "approval" is sure to be the "checkmate" move to end the shots that have caused unprecedented injury and death, worldwide.

Kingston shared slides and brought the receipts, which are available at StewPeters.tv, and document everything she states in her BOMBSHELL claims during her exclusive and revealing deliver of damnation to big pharma, and those responsible for pushing these injections onto a global population.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab lah, here die there die, here got case, there got case, case increase here and there.

vote PAP and that is your outcome, good luck Singaporeans, you deserve what you voted for. greed and ignorance is no excuse for your dreadful outcome.

want to see more than 10,000 cases? and compete with Malaysia whose population is many times over us. Thank you for the 80% vaxx.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My gawd I did not realise just how deadly the vaccines are thank goodness I have not succumbed to all the peer pressure.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My gawd I did not realise just how deadly the vaccines are thank goodness I have not succumbed to all the peer pressure.

Better buy some guns in Kiwiland while you still can. :cool:

jacinda_ardern_lock_down.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Karen Kingston is a former Pfizer employee, a pharmaceutical marketing expert and biotech analyst.

Kingston joins Stew Peters, and brings the receipts! Kingston reveals how the FDA "approval" is sure to be the "checkmate" move to end the shots that have caused unprecedented injury and death, worldwide.

Kingston shared slides and brought the receipts, which are available at StewPeters.tv, and document everything she states in her BOMBSHELL claims during her exclusive and revealing deliver of damnation to big pharma, and those responsible for pushing these injections onto a global population.
I took the shots, I am doomed!:cry: Goodbye everyone, it's been great knowing all of you.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab lah, here die there die, here got case, there got case, case increase here and there.

vote PAP and that is your outcome, good luck Singaporeans, you deserve what you voted for. greed and ignorance is no excuse for your dreadful outcome.

want to see more than 10,000 cases? and compete with Malaysia whose population is many times over us. Thank you for the 80% vaxx.

1631774286164.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
scully vaccine increase yr life span to 120 but decrease the ability of yr kkj and shrink by 10ct coin size every year until yr kkj becomes a hole like cb. how u going to cope?
haaaa
But my kkj really got bigger woh! And my cum has more volume. Used to shoot out about half a beer mug, now almost full. Can share equally between two girls now, they used to fight over my cum. :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore Jinx nowadays so quiet probably because she realizes her incessant harping on people to get mRNA caused them medical harm and in some cases death.
She has blood on her hands.
Stupid bitch.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why is his name Stupidters?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I knew cld not trust US products anymore...
I’ve been saying for the longest time US made the virus to allow their big Pharma sponsors a perpetual stream of income. In economic theory it is impossible to enjoy supernormal profit perpetually. The intervention by their authorities changed that. First you make the virus, next you make it official that only these mRNA vaccines are approved for use. Why else would they deny other drugs any chance?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve been saying for the longest time US made the virus to allow their big Pharma sponsors a perpetual stream of income. In economic theory it is impossible to enjoy supernormal profit perpetually. The intervention by their authorities changed that. First you make the virus, next you make it official that only these mRNA vaccines are approved for use. Why else would they deny other drugs any chance?
Communist America. Evil BE...

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can see your ivermectin overdose has caused serious encephalitis. Have you considered cow urine as a remedy ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your conspiracies about Pharmas are nothing new and have been debunked everytime. When people are on the outside looking in on something they don't know about, they invent things up in their heads to justify what they see. Very often, what we think is not what is happening in reality.

FYI, pharmas make more money from drugs for ongoing diseases like diabetes more than vaccines. There's no need to make up a new disease to make more money. mRNA shows the best data for use.