• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DEADLY SHOTS! Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison in COVID 'Vaccine'

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to promote your view, the very least you could do is post something intelligent and credible. Not this karen.
i say already i believe what she say and post it for others to view it. If you do not like what she say, then email her and tell her what the crap she talking about and pls put me in your ignore list. i never force others to believe what i believe.

You complain also no use, you argue also no use. If you can injected, just face the reality that you are going get injured and might die from it. And admit that you are ignorant and doesn't know better to follow whatever the govt wants you to do. Hard and expensive lessons to learn from and the result might be death.

If you want a real dr and scientist, i already posted in my other posts and they say the same thing about hydrogel as what this lady had said. Go search for it if you want.

PS: i would be totally appreciate if you put me in your ignore list.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all those who can't face the reality that you get injected and might die from it. i will say the same thing as this channeller, you are responsible for your own decision. Deal with it.

vaccine-warn.JPG

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you just post some unverified garbage. your IQ must be in the teens.
This guy is well known to post all kinds of misinformation, lies and shit and then claim he doesn't know if they are true or not. If don't know then don't anyhow post lah! This is the kind of irresponsible rumour spreader that the authorities are warning people about and he can only operate here in this forum because there is no ramification.

If you point him out, the farker will put you on his ignore list. I am glad I am on the loser's ignore list. Hope he puts everyone on the ignore list so he end up talking only to himself. What a nutcase...

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is well known to post all kinds of misinformation, lies and shit and then claim he doesn't know if they are true or not. If don't know then don't anyhow post lah! This is the kind of irresponsible rumour spreader that the authorities are warning people about and he can only operate here in this forum because there is no ramification.

If you point him out, the farker will put you on his ignore list. I am glad I am on the loser's ignore list. Hope he puts everyone on the ignore list so he end up talking only to himself. What a nutcase...
Thanks . Clearly nut case.

now posting shit by natural health. Hopefully when he and his family gets cancer they can go seek natural remedy and die an early death like a Steve Jobs did.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i say already i believe what she say and post it for others to view it. If you do not like what she say, then email her and tell her what the crap she talking about and pls put me in your ignore list. i never force others to believe what i believe.

You complain also no use, you argue also no use. If you can injected, just face the reality that you are going get injured and might die from it. And admit that you are ignorant and doesn't know better to follow whatever the govt wants you to do. Hard and expensive lessons to learn from and the result might be death.

If you want a real dr and scientist, i already posted in my other posts and they say the same thing about hydrogel as what this lady had said. Go search for it if you want.

PS: i would be totally appreciate if you put me in your ignore list.
Then you have no idea what you believe in. Ironic when you accuse the vaccinated of the same.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
but not much people died leh

Not much pple die is ok? The fact that pple indeed die from it make this whole vaccine initiative totally void.

She did say that anytime from 3 months to 20 years for the immuo disease to take root, if I remember correctly that's what she said.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignore list in you go.. Bye.
Whack-job moron started a shit-crazy thread about some poison in vaccination and all the replies he got are people who farked him up. So what did the idiot do? He put them all in his ignore list which by now would have been 12 feet high. To the TS:

1627970494136.png