• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DEADLY SHOTS! Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison in COVID 'Vaccine'

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
EXCLUSIVE! Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD!

The inoculation being referred to as 'COVID Vaccines' is a poisonous death sentence, and nobody should subject themselves to the shots.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP want school children to inject with Pfizer. Singaporeans, pls get that into your head. PAP has blood in their hands.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oh my God now I'm really scared. Thank goodness I have been holding out.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
EXCLUSIVE! Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD!

The inoculation being referred to as 'COVID Vaccines' is a poisonous death sentence, and nobody should subject themselves to the shots.

They did it with China with opium where only 10% are only pure poppy the rest are arbiturate industry poisons.

Welcome back to continue opium war v 2.0.

Millennial kids problems...

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

She worked in pfizer as a salesgirl for 2 years 20 years ago. Not a scientist. Waste my time here when i could be looking at lao kway bu pics.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
so why don’t you march to MOH and show them your piece of evidence since you are so cock sure?

LOL! After practicing for over 20 years my conclusion is that paternalistic medicine in the old days probably the best way to go.

Doctors without any power or influence is really rubbish medicine.

Actually it reverts medicine back to the Dark Ages where any koh yok also can one as long as people like and believe in it.

Rubbish.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask what she is working as now? Did u read carefully?
Ok i gave the video its 3 mins deserved viewing in between olympic heats. So her main claim is graphene oxide, which she said is in the vaccines. Pfizer and Moderna said they are not. So she said they hide them in there somehow. Then she couldnt prove it was in there. So how?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask what she is working as now? Did u read carefully?
If you believe what she said is true then you should show your face and present it to the authorities instead of hiding behind the safety of anonymity and spread fake news. That makes you a spineless attention seeking coward.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok i gave the video its 3 mins deserved viewing in between olympic heats. So her main claim is graphene oxide, which she said is in the vaccines. Pfizer and Moderna said they are not. So she said they hide them in there somehow. Then she couldnt prove it was in there. So how?
If you are unhappy with what she say, then go and email her, why tell me? I am just posting her msg.