• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

would LAU LEE survive this GE?

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he reads what is said in the forums like this... maybe cannot make it...

survive means he wouldn't drop dead half way. or drop dead not long after victory.

why doesn't he retire? perhaps there is now an empty nest that he returns to. retirement seems meaningless to him. perhaps screwing the nation is what keeping him happy.

:p

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes LKY will live but I sure he will not live long due to his health.

I hope he lives long enough to witness the downfall of PAP and

watch how his family and all his 'talented dogs' flee the country.

Wan swey, wan swey, wan wan swey!

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he lives long enough to witness the downfall of PAP and

watch how his family and all his 'talented dogs' flee the country.

Wan swey, wan swey, wan wan swey!

Singaopore is under the LEE empire.
The throne is passed down from the Father to the son eventually...I dun think we can see that in other countries......????:oIo:

李氏王朝

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all looking fwd to seeing him get a heart attack on election results night.

don't be stupid! he won't get heart-attack. that's not fatal. he got no heart so where the attack? his wife got stroke in UK. see what happened? flew her back by choping an entire SIA! that's how difficult for any of the familee to die.

the way to go might be a hump and a nice bump. he walks up the stage of a rally, slips and roll down - hump, bump and DONE! :p

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That a joke I remember. Lau Lee finally succumb to human mortality and met JBJ in hell. The Devil has 2 rooms for them, one roomful of ice cream and the other roomfull of shit. Stronger physically, Lau Lee elbowed JBJ aside and took the room full of ice cream. He was soon swan diving into a pool of frothy milk cream while JBJ has to wallow in stinky shit in the other room. An hour later, the Devil summon both men and ordered them to lick each other dry.

jw5

Loyal
That a joke I remember. Lau Lee finally succumb to human mortality and met JBJ in hell. The Devil has 2 rooms for them, one roomful of ice cream and the other roomfull of shit. Stronger physically, Lau Lee elbowed JBJ aside and took the room full of ice cream. He was soon swan diving into a pool of frothy milk cream while JBJ has to wallow in stinky shit in the other room. An hour later, the Devil summon both men and ordered them to lick each other dry.

If JBJ has to lick oldman even with ice cream all over, oldman is still the winner here. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the answer is obvious. LAU LEE SURVIVES THIS GE but becos of his indirect threat tha aljunied would live to repent if they vote in the opp....he's the only one regretting now. sadly to him and happily to us, that cost him his SM title - no more a senile minitoot but probably an AM soon or alzhemier mp.