• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please explain, and pardon me for being ignorant.

We all learn! I also just learnt over the past few days.

Italy vs Costa Rica: Makan and Over means buy the +1.5 goals (in this case Costa Rica) and over 2.5 total goals

Switzerland vs France: Makan and Over means buy the +1.5 for Swiss and over 2.5 total goals

Honduras and Ecuador: Makan and Under means buy the +1.5 for Swiss and under 2.5 total goals

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can someone guide me?

why england is not auto out since they lost 2 games?
i read news that they still got a little chance?
why?
why it is not auto out after losing 2 games?

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the biggest "kelong" event in the whole world. The bookies already have all the results worked out. You'd be a sucker to donate money to their already overflowing coffers. The top bookies have more money to play with than Ho Ching.

Ooi Don't spill the beans leh !! :eek: Later i will zap u for that. :mad:

Uruguay won on meritocracy and by Suarez for both goals and team work.

The great wall of Greece! Would have been a stunner if they can beat Japan 0-1 with 10 men. :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all learn! I also just learnt over the past few days.

Italy vs Costa Rica: Makan and Over means buy the +1.5 goals (in this case Costa Rica) and over 2.5 total goals

Switzerland vs France: Makan and Over means buy the +1.5 for Swiss and over 2.5 total goals

Honduras and Ecuador: Makan and Under means buy the +1.5 for Swiss and under 2.5 total goals

Thank you.
Say for the Switzerland and France game, lets say you bet $100 for makan and over, but the final result is Switzerland 2 France 0.
Do you win or lose?
Or say the final result is Switzerland 2 France 1
Or say the final result is Switzerland 0 France 1

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Italy beat Costa Rica tonight and beat Uruguay on its final game, Italy will have 9 pts, Uruguay will have 3.

If England beats Costa Rica on its final game, then England, Uruguay and CR all have 3 points. It will then go down to goal difference.

If CR managed at least a draw tonight then England is confirmed out.

very interesting. england progress into second round is determined by other team results.

england = PAP = same
shameless

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2662751-1EEFC90700000578-343_470x608.jpg

article-2662751-1EF07F2700000578-178_964x651.jpg

Don't cry Kai. It's not your fault that Daddy is a shitty footballer...

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you.
Say for the Switzerland and France game, lets say you bet $100 for makan and over, but the final result is Switzerland 2 France 0.
Do you win or lose?
Or say the final result is Switzerland 2 France 1
Or say the final result is Switzerland 0 France 1

Depends on odds as well.

If Switzerland wins then you win the makan for sure.

To win the over bet, 3 goals must be scored in the match.

So the best result would be Switzerland wins 2-1, 3-0 and above as long as 3 or more goals.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tempted to makan, but dunno if Italy/Costa Rica and Honduras/Ecuador will produce more than 3 goals, especially those damn Italians. Score 2 goals liao then close shop.

jw5

Loyal
One of the great match in this World Cup, very fast paced, attacking all the way man :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Columbia vs Ivory Coast is my type of football match, helter skelter, go one way and then the other. I must be one of the few football fans who watch this match but skip England vs Uruguay. Bytheway bye bye England........................... :biggrin: