• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nah beh jeebye, stay in Bangkok can watch WC free, went to Jakarta can also watch WC free, tonight come to sinkieland can only zho boh lan, knn.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah beh jeebye, stay in Bangkok can watch WC free, went to Jakarta can also watch WC free, tonight come to sinkieland can only zho boh lan, knn.

You dare come into Singapore again and I'll get ISD to arrest you for inciting dissentment against the government. :biggrin: :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You dare come into Singapore again and I'll get ISD to arrest you for inciting dissentment against the government. :biggrin: :p

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY

jw5

Loyal

The more appropriate term is lan par par lan...................................... :biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want Italy and Uruguay to advance. England please fuck off.

Same story as Spain, the defense is shit without them:

29603.jpg
PUYOL.jpg

i also like puyol...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The more appropriate term is lan par par lan...................................... :biggrin:

Can help me? Direct me to a website that I can watch or is there a thread here that talk about this?