• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2014 World Cup Early Exits Could Imperil Bottom Line For FIFA, Advertisers, Retailers

There is some disagreement about how much teams like Spain and England, which was knocked out Thursday by Uruguay in a 2-1 game, exiting the tournament early affects the money making prospects of the World Cup, but nearly all observers admit that it is a significant blow.

http://www.ibtimes.com/2014-world-c...ottom-line-fifa-advertisers-retailers-1606600

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should bring back Sven. the results tell it all. 2 WC quarter-finals. Sven had done a great job with England then !

‘Sex with Sven was as ordered and functional as an Ikea instruction manual. Putting together a Billy bookcase would have probably left me more satisfied.’

Miss Jonsson said her fellow Swede loved to ‘talk dirty’ in broken English when they were in bed together.

‘It was strange, she said. ‘He didn’t speak English well at all so we always spoke Swedish to each other.

'But when we were in the bedroom he always talked dirty in this singy-songy broken English. I tried to ignore it.

‘It would have been better if he hadn’t spoken at all. I had to do all the work and the sex was always over very quickly.’ -Ulrika Jonsson

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree, Rooney is above average but over hyped and not worth the big bucks Moyes agreed to in order to keep him at Old Trafford.

Moyes deserved the boot. SAF did him a last favour by pushing Rooney all the way to the door and that idiot stretched out his hand and pulled him back. Once RVP is made captain of MUFC, expect to see Rooney sign for PSG in January.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moyes deserved the boot. SAF did him a last favour by pushing Rooney all the way to the door and that idiot stretched out his hand and pulled him back. Once RVP is made captain of MUFC, expect to see Rooney sign for PSG in January.

PSG has the cash. Why buy Rooney? Might as well go for Suarez. Proven material.

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont know if Rooney can attain his previous levels of performance. When he was a 'bad' boy he played better. He seems more tame and subdued these days and his performance has sort of cooled down as a result.