• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

jw5

Loyal
Tonight no world cup match, but can watch the latest epsiode of CSI.
Tomorrow night can watch the latest episode of the best new series around "Justified".

On Friday, we can get our world cup fixes again.
I hope Spain does not win the world cup and if they are knocked out by Paraguay, all the better. The way they play is full of arrogance, but with no punch, just stroking the ball around languidly. At least make an effort to go forward for goodness sake.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. The garland got peacock quils or not? In schooldays, we used them as bookmarks. :biggrin:

OlivePeacockFan.jpg

Nah, give you :p:p:p

jw5

Loyal
Football fans and betters, what are your predictions for the quarter finals:
Mine are:
Uruguay to beat Ghana aet.
Brazil to beat Holland aet.
Germany to beat Argentina.
Spain to beat Paraguay.

Enjoy the games. :smile:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, spools, $3.80 for the Dutch, really see Dutch no up :p:p:p:p

Quote is in the dead center. Only looks bad because of the famous elephant spread quoted by Pools. Serious betting action haven't start. If you are looking to buy Netherlands, should hold on until tomorrow at least around 2 pm.

Given everyone thinks Brazil is invincible, I am very sure you will get nice Netherlands odds tomorrow if you are patient and wait.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote is in the dead center. Only looks bad because of the famous elephant spread quoted by Pools. Serious betting action haven't start. If you are looking to buy Netherlands, should hold on until tomorrow at least around 2 pm.

Given everyone thinks Brazil is invincible, I am very sure you will get nice Netherlands odds tomorrow if you are patient and wait.
Thanks for the advice :smile::smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just back all the South American teams:

Uruguay
Argentina
Brazil
Paraguay

This is the year for South America. Even counting the two successful defending champions in 1938 (Italy) and 1962 (Brazil), South American and European countries alternate World Cup champions:

1930 - South America (Uruguay)
1934-38 - Europe (Italy)
1942-46 - World War (No World Cup)
1950 - South America (Uruguay)
1954 - Europe (West Germany)
1958-62 - South America (Brazil)
1966 - Europe (England)
1970 - South America (Brazil)
1974 - Europe (West Germany)
1978 - South America (Argentina)
1982 - Europe (Italy)
1986 - South America (Argentina)
1990 - Europe (West Germany)
1994 - South America (Brazil)
1998 - Europe (France)
2002 - South America (Brazil)
2006 - Europe (Italy)
2010 - South America (?)

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope Spain does not win the world cup and if they are knocked out by Paraguay, all the better. The way they play is full of arrogance, but with no punch, just stroking the ball around languidly. At least make an effort to go forward for goodness sake.

Against Japan, Paraguay played like kamikaze samsengs!

I hope the Spaniards spanked them like they did the cocky Portuguese!!!

Forward SPAIN!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Germany will be the world cup champions!
They got the machinery well oiled and running well.
Everyone is a scorer!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the cocky peacock is bloody unsportingly uncouth!!!...longkang material with the highest fee!....bullied the north koreans and now totally devasted!

this is god's punishment for being cocky and a big bully! serve him right!