• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

jw5

Loyal
LOL, its ok, not many people like the Dutch anyway, hahaha....
I also dun want to explain more, wait people say i boasting :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Next match is Brazil!!! will be a great match :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Bro

Problem in the Dutch camp.
According to news reports out of Holland, Van Persie was not happy with his coach when he was substituted against Slovakia.
Someone read his lips and he was reported to have said to the coach that it should have been Sneijder who should be substituted.
Things are not well among the men in orange.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro

According to news reports out of Holland, Van Persie was not happy with his coach when he was substituted against Slovakia.
Someone read his lips and he was reported to have said to the coach that it should have been Sneijder who should be substituted.

This is an indeed serios matter for Alamaking .:(

Van Pussy :: Knn ... why u substitute me ?:mad:

Coach : STFU .... not happy smell my fart ....:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro

Actually among the Big 4, Persie sucks the most, give him 5 chances, he can't even score once. I hope Warwijk bench him, LOL.

Nah, they will still play as a team :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheebye one jap striker kelong

everytime they try to pass him the ball, he run the wrong way, pass for him to head, he just stand there dazed.

cause me to miss my prediction.

japs deserved to go home, playing like that.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODhLVhIeB3o"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODhLVhIeB3o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="640" height="505">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AS1oGgFUoiY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></object>

Paraguay vs Japan (5-3) Penalty Shootout

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
kekekeke :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

-----

Singapore Pools suspends sports betting for 1-1/2 hours

By Chia Han Keong

SINGAPORE World Cup football punters were left puzzled yesterday morning, when Singapore Pools stopped accepting bets or issuing winnings for about 1½ hours.

Upon resumption of normal operations, Singapore Pools chalked the suspension down to a "technical glitch" in its sportsbetting system.

Nevertheless, the stoppage generated much coffeeshop talk among Singaporeans, particularly as it occurred amid the World Cup Finals, the most widely watched global sports event.

On the online citizen-journalism website Stomp, user Munich Koh wrote: "The sales lady at the Singapore Pools outlet said they were not accepting bets or issuing winnings, islandwide issue. Called the Pools helpline, it also said it was a technical error.

"Their systems are very robust, based on my knowledge." A spokesman for Singapore Pools wrote in an e-mail reply to my paper's queries: "Our sportsbetting system was down this morning. However, we have resumed normal operations, including processing prize claims, at 11.30am.

"There was no technical glitch during (Tuesday's) 2.30am World Cup match." The spokesman assured punters that all winnings are unaffected and betters can go collect their winnings.

Some punters were speculating that the suspension was perhaps for Singapore Pools to investigate the odds that it had set on recent matches.

Said one regular punter, who declined to be named: "Maybe Singapore Pools had to pay out unusual sums of money recently, and wanted to check on any human errors made in setting wrong odds for such payouts."

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard something about timing also. They had closed book for the night. The deluge came in close to the last minute and caused the position to become unbalanced. Probably suspect that they keena whack by a syndicate(s) who offloaded unwanted Brazil positions on them.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8HwkTV7dQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8HwkTV7dQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

See the cbkia, fucker :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paraguay shall have a sukiyaki pot for supper and confiscate some samurai swords for souvenirs.

Spain shall have a peacock pot for supper and confiscate some peacock quils for souvenirs.

Bingo and bingo! The Spaniards even fried the peacock until he spitted!

cristianoronaldoangryspittvcamera20100629_275x155.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Ronaldo has been really useless this world cup.
His performance has been even worse than Rooney's in my opinion, at least Rooney ran around and drew defences away from his team-mates.
That arrogant ass only fell down most of the time.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hate this rest period during the world cup. During non World Cup season, there is usually something interesting playing somewhere in the world. During wc it all grinds to a halt.

Tonight, the only thing playing is Saf Fc vs Etoile Fc.

sigh ....