• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I think that World Cup forecasting is a sideline fun pursuit for football lovers who enjoy watching and/or playing the game. Don't bet on it for a fortune, well, at least don't bet on it with your family fortune. 小赌宜情,大赌倾家。

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not predicting the 1st 2 matches cox i dunno the teams -_-""
Expecting an own goal today
Germany vs Australia - German to win by 1 goal :biggrin::biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
A bookie friend of mine has always remind me since so many times over and over again when coming to betting be it horses or football always go against the betting market...makan the favourite..so very true.. if you bet france level half.,argentina one n one half and england one goal you lost.remember bros go against the betting favourite..many of my bookies friends are very rich during world cup.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the Ennyhowe Forecastology Station tonight:

Algeria to beat Slovenia by one goal
Ghana to beat Serbia by one goal
Germany to draw with Australia

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already lost money on the france and england match..hope to recover from the tips from bros here.

The best time to go against the herd is when the herd is fat n happy from a series of wins. Yesterday night, things went more or less according to what the "smart" herd elders said were good bets. This set the stage for a killer set of contrarian odds for tonite's matches. An update of tonight's "smart" herd money expectations

1) Slovenia to win
2) Serbia to win (betting was initially thin before picking up in the late afternoon)
3) Germany to win

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
so sure? australia to me is like usa - very very dark horse when on paper they are pushovers ... i believe they will continue to surprise just like in Germany 2006 WC.

Aussies are well known to do well in sports as underdogs. Be it cricket, Rugby, tennis. I've already placed $10 on them. Win lose doesn't matter. Just some good fun in it. AUssie Aussie aussie! If they win against Germany, you would see a lot of people here rallying behind the socceroos here in darling harbour in the coming days.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so sure? australia to me is like usa - very very dark horse when on paper they are pushovers ... i believe they will continue to surprise just like in Germany 2006 WC.
USA was the runner-up in the Confederation Cup last year, they were leading 2-0 against Brazil in the final, but in the end lost 2-3. Their strength is definitely not below Mexico or Uruguay.

Frankly speaking i do not know much about Australia playing style, i only know Cahill, Kewell, Schwarzer and Lucas Neill, all are in 30s.

In Euro 08, statistics shows that the Germans are the tallest team in the competition, i believe in World Cup, its the same. They are very bullish, see how the Aussies tumbles later.

So its hard for Aussie to win the Germans, against Serbia or Ghana maybe got chance :biggrin::biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The betting market on the german vs australia match is very strange,at around 8pm to 10pm there was a huge betting for a either a draw or a shock australia win..but now the betting market went back to a german win by at least a goal..any bro here got any news on who is playing and who is not???

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another boring game, Aussie ki siao, play offside traps, will haunt them sooner or later :p, koon liao!!

S

Sun Jian

Should have been Germany 5 Australia 0 now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Huge bush fire in australia many kangaroos running about...the stukas have blitz'em...better quickly place my half goal bet..wish me luck.