• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He very chun one yo know :rolleyes:

Yesterday he predicted S.Africa to win by one goal and Uruguay to win by one goal too.

His prediction almost came true except Mphela hit the post in the S.Sfriac game. :biggrin:

Uruguay would have won if only they had all eleven players on the pitch. :biggrin:

So for tonite's games, I am betting against his prediction :p

South Korea to win 2-0;
Argentina to win Nigeria;
England draw with USA.

OMG! another soccer betting genius! you're good!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yesterday he predicted S.Africa to win by one goal and Uruguay to win by one goal too.

His prediction almost came true except Mphela hit the post in the S.Sfriac game. :biggrin:

Uruguay would have won if only they had all eleven players on the pitch. :biggrin:

South Korea to win 2-0;
England draw with USA.
Good prediction Reaper :p:p

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The results of yesterday's matches went the way of the Singapore punter herd. Forecast of record queues at Sg Pools today.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good prediction Reaper :p:p

Yes, Reaper predict 3 out of 3, 1 with exact score.
mi only 1 exact score & 1 right (argie to win), 1 wrong (nabei england shd hv won 2-1).

Prediction is ... on feel damn cocky, off feel damn stoopid .... gamble with $ lagi kek sim..... just watch & enjoy ...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

South Korea to win 2-0;
England draw with USA.

wow bro reaper kong hee fatt choy our new god of prosperity:smile:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heavy betting on Germany also for the Germany-Australia match. Herd startng to move early, inspired by the wins from yesterday night.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low level of interest in the Serbia Ghana match. Herd not convinced that Serrbia has a decisive edge over Ghana.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever that mr know-it-all ramseth predict, just go against him. he is the shining beacon now.:cool:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever that mr know-it-all ramseth predict, just go against him. he is the shining beacon now.:cool:

hahahahahha

Im joining in the "FUN"

On the asian handicap market, Slovenia is giving just 0.25. If there's a strong backing for this "sure win" match, I dont see the odds moving much either.

Predictions : Slov - Algeria DRAW

Serbia - Ghana - Tough Call
No visible movers in the odds. Serbia giving 0.25 & win less

Predictions : Serbia to nick it

Germany giving 1 ball to Australia. Everyone's favourite & Im also in the opinion that germany will steamroll Australia easily

Prediction : Germany to win. Under 2.5 goal

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Predictions : Slov - Algeria
Slovenia to win

Serbia - Ghana l
Ghana has a young squad. Serbia will probably win 1-0

Prediction : Germany vs Australia
Germany to win 2-0

going to place a small bet thru Pools on Slovenia to win and Germany to win 2-0

Good Luck To All !!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm glad that you're enjoying this. :smile:

Didn't know how I irritated you but hope we makepeace. Queen Seok Duk also felt irritated by me sometimes, and he gave me a piece of his mind.

Anyway, it's Ennyhowe Forecastology Station after all. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It doesn't mean that people who predict the outcome of matches wrongly, don't know about football.
Pele is well known for getting his predictions wrong, and nobody would dare say that he doesn't know about football.

jw5

Loyal
I couldn't help laughing when I read a report that quoted Steven Gerrard as saying "We are all behind Robert Green".
Thought to myself: Behind fxxking him you mean. :smile:
Said from the start that Joe Hart should be the starting keeper. He may be very young and inexperienced at international level, but he's very calm and collected and he has outstanding reflexes and is good in the air. And he very very seldom blunders, which you can't say about James and Green.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't mean that people who predict the outcome of matches wrongly, don't know about football.
Pele is well known for getting his predictions wrong, and nobody would dare say that he doesn't know about football.

Well said. Pele's famous forecasts after his retirement from playing days:

1974 : Holland (West Germany won)
1978 : Holland (Argentina won)
1982 : Brazil (Italy won)
1986 : Brazil (Argentina won)
1990 : Brazil (West Germany won)
1994 : Colombia (Brazil won)

Fainted and gave up the forecasting biz. :biggrin: