• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat kena gol ...

if england kena k-o 2day ... u wil read alot of all kpkb 2molo ...

but england still can win la ...provided their defens tighten ...

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mission accomplished. The jinx I cast worked!

No England team shall win the World Cup with a foreign manager!

I'd rather see Germany or Argentina win it!

Let the English league and the national team rot with foreigners.

For if they English sold the Englishness in their souls, so be it.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the Englishmen mentality problem lah, they too prideful, it's in their blood, too much expectations from them somemore, haiz....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bye-bye england ... bye-bye capello ...

no nid 2 read england boasts (but guess it wil b replaced by whines) until wc n's ...

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Yup,england derseve to lose,no excuse this time..congrats to the german team,they play as a team and can go far in this tournament.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder why so many england fans?
their performance is rubbish
usa top their group
they should know their place
argentina vs holland for final

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN .... I see Beckham at bench, I know gone case already .... his suayness rub deep deep into current team .... like I predicted .... goal disallowed etc etc:(