• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman wants new husband to pay for her kids from previous marriage.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman should just give the kids baack to her ex husband.
So that she can have kids on her own with her new husband.

Typical woman, wanted cakesim. But just can't accept reality that man are more realistic than what she has thought.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who are single, don't get married. Just fuck around and change partners. Men can get young chicks even when he is 60 years old but everything goes to hell once you're married
Yup, I dun even want to have a partner, a women-free life is the best, peaceful quiet and enjoy my hobbies and life.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
the man who is marrying her despite knowing she has 3 kids is either a goodu or her pussy super suction...but he is drawing 6K which means his IQ should be above average. I think this rule out mutts.
There are many different types of IQ. His dick IQ is below average.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
To this guy, its a good proposition. He gets to bonk, eat, sleep for zero expenses. Meanwhile, he is building up his financisl strength. Really shrewed.
He dun really care about the woman at all, only himself. This is a parasitic relationship, no good for both party and both will lose out in the end.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He dun really care about the woman at all, only himself. This is a parasitic relationship, no good for both party and both will lose out in the end.
Only the womsn will lose. He will gain financially. I have witness this kind of relationship before. Dame situation. Woman with daughter and new live in guy, maybe a failed businessman.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She didn't reveal that her new husband is good in bed. If not, no women would pay for the meals and groceries. The sex must be out of the world.
Turn the womsn into a sex addict snd you got her under you clutches. But since womsn complainong about the relationship, i think this is not sexual addiction. A sex addicted woman eill keep quiet.