• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman wants new husband to pay for her kids from previous marriage.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman says her new husband earning more than $6K refuses to pay for groceries or meals because her kids were from previous marriage​

Photo: Depressed girl/YouTube screen grab

“Recently, I changed job due to post pregnancy stress. I took a $2k paycut. Tried explaining to him to help out with the monthly utilities as I am struggling doing so alone, but got brutally scolded by him instead. I ended up having alot of credit card loans... I am too afraid to voice out to him." — Woman

May 20, 2022
By Obbana Rajah
Follow us on Instagram and Telegram

A woman in a financially tight situation with her new husband took to social media because she was at a loss for what to do. After getting remarried and having a new baby along with three school-going children from her previous marriage, the woman wrote that she was “independent (sic) after my 1st divorce, owning and fully paying for my own 5 room HDB. I even get full custody for the kids”.
However, she added that whenever she raised the topic of finances with her new husband, he would tell her that her three children staying in the house is not his. And despite him earning more than her (more than $6,000 a month), he does not pay for groceries or meals.
She said, “he does not:
– provide money for our groceries weekly
– never pay for our family meals if we were to go out together
– always expect me to pay for meals whenever we order in
– only gave $100 mthly for utilities, thats all
– does not fork out anything extra for e.g maid
– we own a car so he wants us to 50% the loan
– expect me to fully pay for the petrol”
“Recently, I changed job due to post pregnancy stress. I took a $2k paycut. Tried explaining to him to help out with the monthly utilities as I am struggling doing so alone, but got brutally scolded by him instead”,
she wrote. She added that because she was afraid to tell him she did not have enough, she ended up putting a lot of her finances on her credit card.
“I didn’t know he can be so mean and stingy, I really didn’t expect this from him. He had alot of savings (6 digits). All he cares about is making and saving money, nothing else… I developed anxiety and panic attacks thinking about this sometimes”, the woman added.
She wrote that she did not think of divorce again as she hated the process and did not want to go through the agony of it again. She said that her husband even threatened to take her baby away if they ever did separate.
Though she did not explicitly ask netizens for advice, here’s what they said:

Screenshot-2022-05-20-at-2.04.26-AM.png
Screenshot-2022-05-20-at-2.04.36-AM.png
Screenshot-2022-05-20-at-2.04.46-AM.png
Screenshot-2022-05-20-at-2.04.53-AM.png

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why never wear condom and fuck? If she made the men who fuck her wear condoms, she wouldn't have reached this day. Her poor kids will become the lower rungs of an ever elitist Singaporean society in future. Well, there's always Grab jobs available. Thanks to PAP!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is better for the woman to give the the other set of kids to their real father.

Start a new life. Obviously this women is asking for trouble. Why should he be feeding kids fathered by others?

The woman should wise up, the husband might sound like a jerk. But Man can be more realistic then woman then he thought. Obviously this man is a Alpha male.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at all the Aware-ish comments from the females. Not giving money is abuse? SMLJ.
For all you know, this woman could be another Amber Heard. Lying and crying to get sympathy from the social media "jury".

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the Aware-ish comments from the females. Not giving money is abuse? SMLJ.
For all you know, this woman could be another Amber Heard. Lying and crying to get sympathy from the social media "jury".
For all you know, they will advice the woman to be a sugar babe. They will pass comment like u no need man to have great life. But obviously as she got fuck, she got paid. Or she got paid for being fuck.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the man who is marrying her despite knowing she has 3 kids is either a goodu or her pussy super suction...but he is drawing 6K which means his IQ should be above average. I think this rule out mutts.

She has a baby...so the guy must be with her because shotgun.

she is divorced...Women Charter would grant her alimony and maintenance from her ex, what become of it? The current partner is right, you have maintenance from your ex,, thats for your kids.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why never wear condom and fuck? If she made the men who fuck her wear condoms, she wouldn't have reached this day. Her poor kids will become the lower rungs of an ever elitist Singaporean society in future. Well, there's always Grab jobs available. Thanks to PAP!
Wots the use of wearing a condom. No shiok.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the woman wrote that she was “independent (sic) after my 1st divorce, owning and fully paying for my own 5 room HDB. I even get full custody for the kids
She got 2nd divorce?
New Husband living in her house for free? No rent to pay. Free food. Free bonk.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
the man who is marrying her despite knowing she has 3 kids is either a goodu or her pussy super suction...but he is drawing 6K which means his IQ should be above average. I think this rule out mutts.

She has a baby...so the guy must be with her because shotgun.

she is divorced...Women Charter would grant her alimony and maintenance from her ex, what become of it? The current partner is right, you have maintenance from your ex,, thats for your kids.
The alimony and maintenance from her ex-husband stops when she remarried.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This dumb slut could have continue collecting alimony from ex-husband while fucking around with different men, why did she remarry?

Jamie Chua that whore did it right.

1653110960586.png

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alimony or spousal maintenance stops when she remarries. Children maintenance will continue until the kids are 21. Woman's charter is a big stick against men in Singapore.

For those who are single, don't get married. Just fuck around and change partners. Men can get young chicks even when he is 60 years old but everything goes to hell once you're married.