• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman tried to seduce me and force me to rape her

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thing is Singapore is unwilling to amend the law since PAP has always relied on the votes of women. They do not think ahead of times.

LKY the kia-bo had ensured that all men are always screwed.

even henpeck lau lee also listen to his wife ...his wife teach this oldman so many things ....i supected " woman's chapters " also his wife idea ....knn :wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even henpeck lau lee also listen to his wife ...his wife teach this oldman so many things ....i supected " woman's chapters " also his wife idea ....knn :wink:

==

yes - he loves his wife dearly..that is universal knowledge.

at that time - woman's charter is necessary...but with changing of times & societies...we ought to see progressive changes in the law to keep up with times...this is lacking.

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
his wife wears the pants in the family mah. that is why he take out his frustrations by screwing very singapore men. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy has implicated himself in his own statement. Twice she was hysterical and he even described the the conditions she was including his chat with the mother. She was obviously in no condition to anything let alone agree to have sex.

By the way, her friend testified that he agreed to send her home and not to his house. That a material difference.

All her actions including calling the friend and her mother from his house and pleading with the cleaner to send her home tells me that this is rape.

This guy compounded the matter by not sending her home.

many times woman wants to act virgin in front of their own friends by telling her friends that the guy is sending her back is to show her friends she is not a slut ....:wink::rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to all the brothers here ...next time wants to bring woman to hotel ..make sure use their ID for check in ..and must find those hotel got cctv ...kiss her infront of the cctv .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
==

yes - he loves his wife dearly..that is universal knowledge.

at that time - woman's charter is necessary...but with changing of times & societies...we ought to see progressive changes in the law to keep up with times...this is lacking.

i dont see why woman's chapter is neccessary if woman thinks that they are as equal as men ...:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont see why woman's chapter is neccessary if woman thinks that they are as equal as men ...:wink:

It's men who think that women are unequal and lesser and wrote the Women's Charter, basically with their mothers and sisters in mind.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's men who think that women are unequal and lesser and wrote the Women's Charter, basically with their mothers and sisters in mind.

what talking you ? what do you think will happen if goverment lift the woman's chapter ? do you not think woman will kpkb ? men also started AWARE ? dont talk through your ass here , ram ( tracy is not reading this ) ...dont say i didnt warn you .

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to all the brothers here ...next time wants to bring woman to hotel ..make sure use their ID for check in ..and must find those hotel got cctv ...kiss her infront of the cctv .

bro, u really got many ideas and jalan... i kaotao you, take me as your student. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, u really got many ideas and jalan... i kaotao you, take me as your student. :biggrin:

no lah bro ...we must learn from others ppl mistake mah ( heard too many story of woman cry wolf liao ) ...but really , i always do that when im in singapore ...just in case kena accused of being a rapist ...

if can make woman buy condom in 7-11 lagi best ...pass her some money and said that you left something in your car ...ask her pay for the condom using your money in front of 711 cctv ...

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
when woman say no...sometimes they means yes ....:wink::rolleyes: been there i know . :biggrin:

Women need to feel safe and relaxed when having sex. When they say no, what they really want is for you to assure them enough to say yes. :wink:

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah bro ...we must learn from others ppl mistake mah ( heard too many story of woman cry wolf liao ) ...but really , i always do that when im in singapore ...just in case kena accused of being a rapist ...

if can make woman buy condom in 7-11 lagi best ...pass her some money and said that you left something in your car ...ask her pay for the condom using your money in front of 711 cctv ...

Eh bro, but even then if halfway doing she says stop must stop leh. Precedent already set in one case where the lady was doing it with a guy and halfway she wanted to stop. The guy refused and continued. She took him to court and cried rape. The judge accepted it! :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women need to feel safe and relaxed when having sex. When they say no, what they really want is for you to assure them enough to say yes. :wink:

when woman say no also because they dont want to look like a slut to you ...:wink::rolleyes: they love to play hard to get sometimes ...so just play along with them..now its always me who play hard to get to those woman ( i like to act cool :wink: ) ..make them horny and then avoid them totally ...you will see less then 30mins they will crawl back to you and kpkb that you are cold towards them ..trust me . it works .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh bro, but even then if halfway doing she says stop must stop leh. Precedent already set in one case where the lady was doing it with a guy and halfway she wanted to stop. The guy refused and continued. She took him to court and cried rape. The judge accepted it! :eek:

bro...those woman suddenly call the red lights in between foreplay because the men never make them " high " enough ...once you know how to turn on their engine its hard for them to stop ...have you ever see F1 travelling at a speed of 300km/h and stop in less then a sec ...no i dont .