• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman tried to seduce me and force me to rape her

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...those woman suddenly call the red lights in between foreplay because the men never make them " high " enough ...once you know how to turn on their engine its hard for them to stop ...have you ever see F1 travelling at a speed of 300km/h and stop in less then a sec ...no i dont .

True true, but she can't be that dissatisfied to the point of taking him to court right? Last I heard being sexually incompetent isn't a crime. Or maybe she's a lawyer. Bwa ha ha!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True true, but she can't be that dissatisfied to the point of taking him to court right? Last I heard being sexually incompetent isn't a crime. Or maybe she's a lawyer. Bwa ha ha!

that guy must have done something that pisses her off after sex or attemped sex ...trust me . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you look like this ...i doubt anything will happen ...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Kc3LgL65qA" frameborder="0"></iframe>

or this

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0212GXfWi8U" frameborder="0"></iframe>

and not this hor ...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ekr80_78Fyg" frameborder="0"></iframe>

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlucky to encounter a Siow CB...hahaha! The aftermath left him with a bitter taste but dun tink he will be jailed for long!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unlucky to encounter a Siow CB...hahaha! The aftermath left him with a bitter taste but dun tink he will be jailed for long!

yes..unlucky . but the man also at fault of not knowing how to play the " game " . :wink:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
that guy must have done something that pisses her off after sex or attemped sex ...trust me . :wink:
Tat Siow CB might be having a "red tide" so requested him a different entry point but he insisted so she got pissed off...hahaha!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes..unlucky . but the man also at fault of not knowing how to play the " game " . :wink:
Bro, u must be a veteran in tis type of "guerilla warfare", I prefer "conventional"- pay n go when was still a single! I am POW now after being captured by a "neo-Nazi"-all is quiet on the western front!!! Hahaha..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, u must be a veteran in tis type of "guerilla warfare", I prefer "conventional"- pay n go when was still a single! I am POW now after being captured by a "neo-Nazi"-all is quiet on the western front!!! Hahaha..

when going fishing ...it is not the fish that i could bring home that excite me ...rather its the whole process of waiting the fish to bite your bait and the "fight " feeling ...when i say fight feeling i did not mean violent rape hor ...:rolleyes::biggrin:

although now im also POW ..but once a while i will do the mat selamat vanishing act , to create market values for the mass .

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when woman say no...sometimes they means yes ....:wink::rolleyes: been there i know . :biggrin:

wait a minute here bro! Please consider the cultural context. When japanese women come they always scream "iie! iie! iie!" of course you're not supposed to stop.

but for rest of the world it's different hor.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait a minute here bro! Please consider the cultural context. When japanese women come they always scream "iie! iie! iie!" of course you're not supposed to stop.

but for rest of the world it's different hor.

bro...before i move over japan ...i already being trained to accept half no as a full yes ..:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

ps : in japanese , ii means good ...iie means no . see the different ? :wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when woman say no also because they dont want to look like a slut to you ...:wink::rolleyes: they love to play hard to get sometimes ...so just play along with them..now its always me who play hard to get to those woman ( i like to act cool :wink: ) ..make them horny and then avoid them totally ...you will see less then 30mins they will crawl back to you and kpkb that you are cold towards them ..trust me . it works .

LOL ! Power .... I tried before bro... it works... :biggrin:
Thanks for reminding me this tactic...:biggrin:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...before i move over japan ...i already being trained to accept half no as a full yes ..:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

ps : in japanese , ii means good ...iie means no . see the different ? :wink:
Bloody good Aniki(is that correct for brother in Japanese?)!!! Your skill is well polished like a Ninja! Hahaha..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL ! Power .... I tried before bro... it works... :biggrin:
Thanks for reminding me this tactic...:biggrin:

bro....too bad that guy never get this cert ...:wink:

imageshfsfdhs.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody good Aniki(is that correct for brother in Japanese?)!!! Your skill is well polished like a Ninja! Hahaha..

kyoudai means brother in japanese . aniki only used in anime ..lol .

bo bian lah ...if not now to survived in japan ...so many meimeis . :wink: