• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WOMAN DIVORCED HUSBAND AFTER HE MET WITH ACCIDENT THAT LEFT HIM PARALYSED

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1655990705057.png

My husband met with an accident last month. It was a very bad one and it left him paralyzed and bedridden. He can’t eat on his own, can’t talk and needs help with every single thing.

Today, I went down to the Family Court to apply for divorce. Nope. I am not going to care for him. I am walking away from this marriage because I’ve had enough. And I believe whatever had happened is the work of Karma.

My husband will vent out his anger on me and our children, hurling vulgarities and using fists to show his authority. He will curse and swear on my family and whoever I love just to cause further hurt and damage on me. He had cheated on me on multiple occasions. And when I was at my lowest, losing my job and being broke, he wasn’t there to support me financially nor morally. He expects me to go out and find my own means to survive.

When I suggests separation, he told me he will take the kids along with him. He used that to scare me as he knows I can never live without them.

I cried every single day, feeling angry and resentlful towards him. I prayed that God will take him away from me one day.

And here it is. The day has come.

Judge me if you want. I have been through enough with this man. He wasn’t there for me not through thick nor thin. So why should I be there for me?

Who is the victim here?

https://singaporeuncensored.com/wom...-he-met-with-accident-that-left-him-paralysed

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
For better or for worse, in sickness or in health. This woman is sinful, a whore!!!
What are you talking about.
The husband treated her badly. Like a sex slave.
She is right to leave. Why be hindered by a retard. Taking care of kids should be her first priority.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What are you talking about.
The husband treated her badly. Like a sex slave.
She is right to leave. Why be hindered by a retard. Taking care of kids should be her first priority.
Women are heartless, spiteful and deceitful. I don't buy her sob story.