• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman black out from dildo orgasm, guess the race?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman rushed to the hospital after the pleasure tool she was playing with got stuck in her black cunt​

ByAlbert
March 3, 2022
Woman rushed to the hospital after the pleasure tool she was playing to got stuck in her

After a sex item became lodged in her vagina, a woman ended up in the hospital, fearful for her life.

After a self-love session with a lavender-colored vibrator went horribly wrong, the army officer, who claims to have been stationed away from home for almost a year, was recorded laying in a hospital bed.

She shared “the thing that almost killed her” on TikTok.

“So basically I’m in the military, I’ve been away from home for over a year and my cheebye was VERY ITCHY,” she stated in a follow-up clip.

“Because I’m away from home, I have to force it to do what it wants, which is why I bought that toy.”

“The toy had like ten different settings on it,” she said, “so the first couple of things I used them a lot, so one day I just decided to just crack this whole thing really quick.”

I shouldn’t do that since level one, level two, and level three will always send me to heaven.”

I turned it up to level six since it had a different vibration with the small suction devices.”

Within three to five seconds, she claimed, the sex gadget transported her to “heaven.”

“I’m in heaven,” she said, “and I suddenly realize I can’t get it out of me.”

“I tried to pull the toy out, but it wouldn’t budge – the suction cup was stuck.”

“I’m on the floor because I couldn’t get up since my body is so weak. I blacked out the next thing I knew.”

The sex object was retrieved from her body and she was rushed to the hospital.

“When I got back, I tossed that s*** away, I will use my fingers next time” the TikToker admitted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one in her military unit wanted to fuck her? Being deployed overseas is like going for business trips, you can do whatever you want there.