• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you shoot when you are given a chance?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Through the acts of people like John Rabe and Oskar Schindler, I continue to see the presence of Jesus!! Amen and Hallelujah!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone thinks like you, John Rabe, Miner S. Bates are amongst guys who stood up against the Japs and even putting their lives in danger for people of a different race. They could have stood by, twiddled their thumbs and did nothing.

I wonder if their faiths in God has got anything to do with it? :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I wonder if their faiths in God has got anything to do with it? :biggrin:

Lets not confuse being humane and showing kindness with religion, there are always people from different religion doing both good and bad.

Crusaders, the roman church and Islam alike has killed folks in the name of religion and fabricated the 7 deadly sins(notice its not in the bible?) to control people. Churches still burned or tortured people regularly in the past for being heretics in the name of God. What was really achieved in the end?

Death and destruction.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I don't need to be shown anything, the inherent nature of mankind already has the seeds of death and destruction in them. Religion unfortunately seems to bring out the worst in them.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Read your holy book about the holy war that must take place at the end. Atheist come, do their job and go. They have no warring agenda, no holy wars to wage.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Folks with God in their minds will attribute it to God's will.
Folks without will say crap happens when you let too many idiots run the show and blame themselves.

The weak will sit down and blame each other or attribute it to God.