• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you shoot when you are given a chance?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had this funny dream today....

I dreamt that I was a Gestapo officer in the 3rd Reich...in charged of a execution squad...

There were young children to be executed in front of me....and I had to give the order...

But their moms are crying in the background...begging for mercy....

If I don't give the order, I will be demoted....

So in such a situation like this, will you order the execution? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dreamt that I was a Gestapo officer in the 3rd Reich...in charged of a execution squad...

There were young children to be executed in front of me....and I had to give the order...

No!, I would not!:cool:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you no order execution, your family will be executed,,,, and the kids will be executed anyway or even a slow death in the gas chamber even,,, HOW?

The lesser of 2 evils,,,,

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u pass ur gun 2 dem 2 let dem soot u ...

after dat, u can go 2 ur haven ...

:p

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal

First you tell the mother that if they let you fu**, then you consider spare the kids life. so they try to give you the best service!!! after you come, throw the gun between the kids and mum with 1 bullet, let them decide who to live..after that kill the one left..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's so big fuck abt getting demoted? I WILL LET THEM GO!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I suggest you shoot yourself. People who eat meat deserve to be shot.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest you shoot yourself. People who eat meat deserve to be shot.

vegetarians should keep their mouth shut.

They are like those Jesus followers, super annoying and irritating.

One keep on talking about that "Ang Moh", the other keep on saying how great it is to be a vegetarian. how sinful it is to eat meat.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not a dream, it is true, in your previous life you were a Gestapo officer and yes, you did rape and execute young children. Now you are being reincarnated into a cat, and awaits for some cat abuser to give u back your karma. :wink:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Folks in many behaviourial experiments would always follow authority, down to the very letter even if it meant going against their conscience, their values and beliefs. It takes a very strong individual to say no to authority even when what they are asking was something abhorent or strongly against their values.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a dream, it is true, in your previous life you were a Gestapo officer and yes, you did rape and execute young children. Now you are being reincarnated into a cat, and awaits for some cat abuser to give u back your karma. :wink:

have you through your slip of the tongue hinting that you are a cat abuser? :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folks in many behaviourial experiments would always follow authority, down to the very letter even if it meant going against their conscience, their values and beliefs. It takes a very strong individual to say no to authority even when what they are asking was something abhorent or strongly against their values.

if your own life or your family life are in danger, you won't think so much...:biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
In this instance, if i had enough loyal guards, i would shoot all the other guards and free the prisoners or make it a camp where everyone would not need to die, come demotion or otherwise and do like what John Rabe did.

As an aside, I would like to meet John Rabe when i die, the only Nazi who is honourable in my eyes when he saved so many from the Japanese during WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Committee_for_Nanking_Safety_Zone

He was imprisoned by the Gestapo for doing the right thing and after the war was tried by various authorities and then released. The Chinese government kept sending parcels of food, etc to thank him for his humane efforts. He died almost penniless in his homeland.

May the powers that be bless his and other kind souls.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
if your own life or your family life are in danger, you won't think so much...:biggrin:

Not everyone thinks like you, John Rabe, Miner S. Bates are amongst guys who stood up against the Japs and even putting their lives in danger for people of a different race. They could have stood by, twiddled their thumbs and did nothing.