• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you respond if SAF issues a recall order for operations in Indonesia???

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not defending the elites.

However in times like this, when our health is being threatened, I think it is necessary to stop the talking and take action. It is Indonesia's problem to settle but when they refuse to take action (as they can't be seen to punish their own business cronies) then we should take matters into our own hands.

It is in fact the government's job to settle this issue using diplomacy. However, as you have seen, the likes of Shanmugam, Vivian and LHL have all failed to get the Indonesians to take action. Our response has been too weak as our ministers are all unwilling to offend the Indonesians.

Hence, in such an event, my proposal of having the SAF move in to secure the area while RSAF and SCDF puts out the fires is the best way to quickly end the haze in the short term. The entire operation would be completed within 1 week. The culprits would be arrested and court martialed. The fires would be extinguished and the haze eliminated. Then we peacefully withdraw and hand back the area to Indonesia. the UN will not condemn us for such actions. They might even respect us more.

Obviously LHL would never have the balls to execute such an order, which is why this is purely a hypothetical scenario.

I am just saying that I would willingly take up arms and serve in such an operation.

I would also willingly take up arms to ensure the peaceful transition of power to a new government in the event that the PAP were to lose control.

However I do not think MINDEF will ever activate SAF personnel to overthrow the PAP, that would be ridiculous wouldn't it? Unless the Defence Minister wants the top job for himself?

Helo Captain.

They own the SAF or whatever F lah except maybe the 'F' which they use to 'F' you.

Unless you over throw the white scums you ain't got any right or even respect.

Look at it this way. You as a Sinkie have already lost whatever respect other ppl from other country have of you ,eg like your Indon neighbor simply becos even they see you Sinkie serf , as balless and can be bullied around by your own rulers.

If you don't get back your self worth and respect, I'm afraid you must just shut up and be trampled over by anyone.

Insiders or outsiders alike.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Gongs Gongs would answer the sermon call of the PAP and lay down their lives for the Lee Dynasty..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if saf issue me arms, only know ar15 and m16, i will give my occifer a quick and painless farewell (if i not too drunk). if too drunk, aim wrongly, thats too bad. just bleed till dry lor.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We wouldn't know of the mission until we are on the way. Given that, the only option for those who objects is to shoot the officers and seek asylum elsewhere.

Invading Indonesia is not fighting for your families and friends. It is sheer stupidity. Instead, you should direct your anger at the PAP government for screwing up on foreign relations with the neighbours.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read my original post. I never said we should fight with Indonesia. I merely said that (hypothetically) it would be a good suggestion to send in the SAF to secure the affected area(s) and take steps to put out the fires, since Indonesia is not willing to do it. Moreover, once SAF has secured the area, it would also be possible to ensure that no one starts new fires, under threat of Court Martial. We can return the entire occupied area to Indonesia as soon as the haze has been eliminated and the fires extinguished.

Under my proposal, SAF will secure the area while RSAF and SCDF will put out the fires through the use of fire fighting aircraft, fire engines, and water cannons.

I am merely suggesting this as a proposal because I have lost faith in the Indonesian government's ability (and willingness) to do anything about the problem. Since this is affecting our immediate well-being, we should take matters into our own hands.

Sinkapore sends troops into Indonesia and you expect the Indons to say terima kasek? Of course, they will be fighting back. Would you like Indons troops to come into sinkapore uninvited?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore sends troops into Indonesia and you expect the Indons to say terima kasek? Of course, they will be fighting back. Would you like Indons troops to come into sinkapore uninvited?

Well its time to test the 3G SAF that Ng Eng Hen so so often boast about

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not defending the elites.

However in times like this, when our health is being threatened, I think it is necessary to stop the talking and take action. It is Indonesia's problem to settle but when they refuse to take action (as they can't be seen to punish their own business cronies) then we should take matters into our own hands.

And you think the SAF is a match for the Indons? Fat hopes. They will slaughter us and eat our livers! Do you have any idea how big Sumatra is?
Surely, you are aware that SAF doctrine taught us to fight Malaysia, not Indonesia. It is accepted that if Indonesia invades, we are toast unless the Americans or the UN assist.

The haze problem has been there for years. But the PAP government just didn't bother to work with the Indons to curb the problem. It was in our interest yet the PAP government chose not to go the extra mile. Why would the Indons bother about the forest fires when the impact on them is not as severe? It is just like sinkapore looks after its own interests and doesn't give a damn on how the banks here help rich Indons hide their wealth from the authorities. The Indons have been pressing sinkapore on this for decades but sinkapore didn't care. Look at the Indons response to the forest fires as a similar approach adopted by sinkapore.

It is in fact the government's job to settle this issue using diplomacy. However, as you have seen, the likes of Shanmugam, Vivian and LHL have all failed to get the Indonesians to take action. Our response has been too weak as our ministers are all unwilling to offend the Indonesians.

And the Indons are responding the way sinkapore responds to their issue on Indons hiding their wealth in sinkapore. Think of it as justifiable payback.

Hence, in such an event, my proposal of having the SAF move in to secure the area while RSAF and SCDF puts out the fires is the best way to quickly end the haze in the short term. The entire operation would be completed within 1 week. The culprits would be arrested and court martialed. The fires would be extinguished and the haze eliminated. Then we peacefully withdraw and hand back the area to Indonesia. the UN will not condemn us for such actions. They might even respect us more.

One week? Just read about the forest fires in Colorado and Australia ....do you see them being able to put out the fires in a week? Sinkapore troops engage in active combat while SCDF putting out fires ...and you think it can be done in a week? What have you been smoking?

Here's a better option - overthrow the PAP government and then build up the ties with the Indons.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you think the SAF is a match for the Indons? Fat hopes. They will slaughter us and eat our livers! Do you have any idea how big Sumatra is?
Surely, you are aware that SAF doctrine taught us to fight Malaysia, not Indonesia. It is accepted that if Indonesia invades, we are toast unless the Americans or the UN assist.

The haze problem has been there for years. But the PAP government just didn't bother to work with the Indons to curb the problem. It was in our interest yet the PAP government chose not to go the extra mile. Why would the Indons bother about the forest fires when the impact on them is not as severe? It is just like sinkapore looks after its own interests and doesn't give a damn on how the banks here help rich Indons hide their wealth from the authorities. The Indons have been pressing sinkapore on this for decades but sinkapore didn't care. Look at the Indons response to the forest fires as a similar approach adopted by sinkapore.

And the Indons are responding the way sinkapore responds to their issue on Indons hiding their wealth in sinkapore. Think of it as justifiable payback.

One week? Just read about the forest fires in Colorado and Australia ....do you see them being able to put out the fires in a week? Sinkapore troops engage in active combat while SCDF putting out fires ...and you think it can be done in a week? What have you been smoking?

Here's a better option - overthrow the PAP government and then build up the ties with the Indons.

True SAF maps are only for Malaysia. But should at least try. We have f-16 and F-15. Indo have what?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's say that the SAF were to issue a recall order asking all NSmen to report for an operations briefing.

The objective of the operation will be:

- To land troops in Sumatra
- To encircle and seize all "hot spots" and plantations that have been set on fire
- To actively take steps to put out the fires (with air support from RSAF and firefighting support from SCDF)
- To arrest any individual who is still carrying out burning
- To arrest any individual who attempts to escape (e.g. local officials who have been bribed by the agriculture companies)
- To prevent TNI from taking possession of the territory in case the Indonesian government lets the culprits go free

WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Would you be willing to take up arms in order to provide a deterrent response where the diplomats, civil servants, NEA chief executive, the Foreign Affairs Minister, the Environment Minister and the Prime Minister have all failed?

Would you be willing to stand up for the health and livelihood of your families and friends?

What take up arm ? SAF only taught me to fire blanks..if draw real bullet my hand will tremble..keke

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Helo Captain.

They own the SAF or whatever F lah except maybe the 'F' which they use to 'F' you.

Unless you over throw the white scums you ain't got any right or even respect.

Look at it this way. You as a Sinkie have already lost whatever respect other ppl from other country have of you ,eg like your Indon neighbor simply becos even they see you Sinkie serf , as balless and can be bullied around by your own rulers.

If you don't get back your self worth and respect, I'm afraid you must just shut up and be trampled over by anyone.

Insiders or outsiders alike.

The worse enemy of Singaporeans are the bastards PAP maggots and cockroachs who screwed us and fucked us of billions
into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds.

No other enemies of Singapore exist other than the bastards PAP

Why talk of attacking other countries when the cause of the fucking haze is PAP and the companies that they fucking control and doing the burning of Sumatra.

IF INDONESIA INVADE SINGAPORE TO PUT AN END TO THOSE PAP AND THEIR COMPANIES, IT IS THE DUTY OF SINGAPOREANS TO JOIN THE INDONESIANS AND FIGHT OUR REAL ENEMIES, PAP AND THEIR FUCKING RUNNING DOGS AND KANGAROOS.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if they dare to issue live ammo, the only place i go is istana with my BX.

i dont mind manning the side mg and spray the rounds :o :biggrin: esp targets like this fuck up cpt ts and his equally useless miw masters :oIo:

Last edited:

GeezerHo

Invading indonesia isn't the smartest move. It has nothing to do with having balls or lack thereof, as some of the forummers here think (if they even think). While our SAF is formidable in their own rights, I don't think we are built to invade a country. Furthermore, it doesn't make sense to risk endangering lives of Singaporeans to invade, put out the fire and extract. This will only worsen the already tense relationship with Indonesia.

Besides, is it really worth going to war for this?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worse enemy of Singaporeans are the bastards PAP maggots and cockroachs who screwed us and fucked us of billions
into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds.

No other enemies of Singapore exist other than the bastards PAP

Why talk of attacking other countries when the cause of the fucking haze is PAP and the companies that they fucking control and doing the burning of Sumatra.

IF INDONESIA INVADE SINGAPORE TO PUT AN END TO THOSE PAP AND THEIR COMPANIES, IT IS THE DUTY OF SINGAPOREANS TO JOIN THE INDONESIANS AND FIGHT OUR REAL ENEMIES, PAP AND THEIR FUCKING RUNNING DOGS AND KANGAROOS.

Really? If Indonesia invaded Singapore, you think it is right to side with the Indonesians?

I think most reasonable people would put their country above any hatred for political parties. The PAP is merely a political party that happens to be the government of the day. My country is my country. No way I would side with anyone who tries to invade my country even if means having to fight to the death.