• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you respond if SAF issues a recall order for operations in Indonesia???

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Invading indonesia isn't the smartest move. It has nothing to do with having balls or lack thereof, as some of the forummers here think (if they even think). While our SAF is formidable in their own rights, I don't think we are built to invade a country. Furthermore, it doesn't make sense to risk endangering lives of Singaporeans to invade, put out the fire and extract. This will only worsen the already tense relationship with Indonesia.

Besides, is it really worth going to war for this?

It is not war. The Israelis bombed Iraq in 1981 and there was no war immediately after.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not war. The Israelis bombed Iraq in 1981 and there was no war immediately after.

Even one SAF soldier land in Indonesia, we are toast. Don't believe all the BS that our SAF is capable for warding off any enemy; it isn't.

Indons military - 470k, police and paramilitary - 590k. Available manpower for military conscription - 52 million.

Air Force not much inferior to RSAF. Check out wikipedia to compare.

Better not start war with Indons else we have to sleep with the Ah Tiongs forever.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even one SAF soldier land in Indonesia, we are toast. Don't believe all the BS that our SAF is capable for warding off any enemy; it isn't.

Indons military - 470k, police and paramilitary - 590k. Available manpower for military conscription - 52 million.

Better not start war with Indons else we have to sleep with the Ah Tiongs forever.

Air Force is inferior.

Indonesian guns can jam as often as the SAR-21. But Singapore will deploy Apaches

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Air Force is inferior.

Indonesian guns can jam as often as the SAR-21. But Singapore will deploy Apaches

ok lah, I surrender ...you can join the PAPer generals to plan for this invasion. I won't answer any mobilization notice. Packing my bags to chao lor.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? If Indonesia invaded Singapore, you think it is right to side with the Indonesians?

I think most reasonable people would put their country above any hatred for political parties. The PAP is merely a political party that happens to be the government of the day. My country is my country. No way I would side with anyone who tries to invade my country even if means having to fight to the death.

PAP is a fucking illegitimate regime bent on enriching themselves and screwing and fucking sinkies
They are not a political party.

PAP IS A FUCKING CANCER EATING ON SINGAPORE
LEARN FROM LKY WHO SIDED WITH ENEMIES INVADING SINGAPORE IN WW2 AND WORKED FOR THEM TO EAT BETTER AND LIVE BETTER.

Last edited:

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
True SAF maps are only for Malaysia. But should at least try. We have f-16 and F-15. Indo have what?

In the Vietnam War, the US had F4, F105, F111, B52, aircraft carriers etc. etc. What was the outcome of that war? You sound like someone who has swallowed hook, line and sinker all the PAP propaganda about the SAF.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read my original post. I never said we should fight with Indonesia. I merely said that (hypothetically) it would be a good suggestion to send in the SAF to secure the affected area(s) and take steps to put out the fires, since Indonesia is not willing to do it. Moreover, once SAF has secured the area, it would also be possible to ensure that no one starts new fires, under threat of Court Martial. We can return the entire occupied area to Indonesia as soon as the haze has been eliminated and the fires extinguished.

Under my proposal, SAF will secure the area while RSAF and SCDF will put out the fires through the use of fire fighting aircraft, fire engines, and water cannons.

I am merely suggesting this as a proposal because I have lost faith in the Indonesian government's ability (and willingness) to do anything about the problem. Since this is affecting our immediate well-being, we should take matters into our own hands.

Indonesia is a sovereign country. Ur suggestion require the Indonesian government to give Singapore the green light, before SAF can land troops in Indonesia. Without permission from Indo government, landing troops there would tantamount to an invasion (regardless of the intention) and there is a possibility that Indonesia may declare war on Singapore on that basis. Thus far, I believe Indonesia has been rejecting offer of help from Singapore.

Ur plan will fuck Singapore so hard as i strongly believe that our fuck up SAF is no match for the TNI. So what if we've got all the fancy military gadget? These gadgets can only be as useful as the soldiers behind operating them, alas the bulk of the SAF soldiers neither have the heart nor the will to defend this piece of foreign loving shit island nation. I've seen how nationalistic the Indonesians can be, and this can somehow indicate to us how garang their soldiers can be as well. The TNI has seen actual combat while our gay SAF has zero actual combat experience.

I think economic sanctions from ASEAN, or threats of exclusion from ASEAN would be a better option, but it requires joint effort from the other ASEAN nations. Singapore alone is just too weak to economically hurt Indonesia into compliance, and in fact we need them more than they need us.

But then again, who gives a shit about Singapore? it is nothing but a meaty cow that is extremely easy to slaughter.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell that to the Israelis who attacked multiple countries larger than them during the 1967 war.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Vietnam War, the US had F4, F105, F111, B52, aircraft carriers etc. etc. What was the outcome of that war? You sound like someone who has swallowed hook, line and sinker all the PAP propaganda about the SAF.

You are saying the Indonesians are as capable as the Vietnamese? Haha

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia is a sovereign country. Ur suggestion require the Indonesian government to give Singapore the green light, before SAF can land troops in Indonesia. Without permission from Indo government, landing troops there would tantamount to an invasion (regardless of the intention) and there is a possibility that Indonesia may declare war on Singapore on that basis. Thus far, I believe Indonesia has been rejecting offer of help from Singapore.

Ur plan will fuck Singapore so hard as i strongly believe that our fuck up SAF is no match for the TNI. So what if we've got all the fancy military gadget? These gadgets can only be as useful as the soldiers behind operating them, alas the bulk of the SAF soldiers neither have the heart nor the will to defend this piece of foreign loving shit island nation. I've seen how nationalistic the Indonesians can be, and this can somehow indicate to us how garang their soldiers can be as well. The TNI has seen actual combat while our gay SAF has zero actual combat experience.

I think economic sanctions from ASEAN, or threats of exclusion from ASEAN would be a better option, but it requires joint effort from the other ASEAN nations. Singapore alone is just too weak to economically hurt Indonesia into compliance, and in fact we need them more than they need us.

But then again, who gives a shit about Singapore? it is nothing but a meaty cow that is extremely easy to slaughter.

Either you act or you suffer.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? If Indonesia invaded Singapore, you think it is right to side with the Indonesians?

Definitely if sinkapore started the conflict!

I think most reasonable people would put their country above any hatred for political parties.

Then those 'reasonable' people are the 60 percent that voted for the PAP.

The PAP is merely a political party that happens to be the government of the day. My country is my country. No way I would side with anyone who tries to invade my country even if means having to fight to the death.

PAP is the country ...ask LKY, LHL and all the elites. That's why NEA fights for the PAP. Civil servants loyalty is to the PAP first. PA, a government agency, does the PAP's work.
That's why when we end the PAP's regime, the whole country needs to go through a purge of all PAP elements.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF will restrain from declaring a war with Indonesia. It ain't worth it, it is similar to Kosovo taking on Serbia on its own, which means we will be toast. You have to understand why LKY cherished the peace that Suharto had given to Singapore. He knew that the Indonesian forces were superior and if confrontation had continued, Singapore will be a burning city, not a green one. And even when the SAF became modernized, the government had never failed to recognize that Indonesia is superior in military capability.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's say that the SAF were to issue a recall order asking all NSmen to report for an operations briefing.

Fren, as a non-citizen, I'd like to see Sg pull off something like that and the look at the number of defectors to measure your level of loyalty. I dare say it wouldn't happen. And assuming I am wrong and it does happen, the real excitement will begin when Indonesia, or more accurately, Indonesians react to seeing soldiers in foreign uniforms on their soil. Have fun,

Cheers!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And most important

The PAP maggots and cockroaches only know they got the fucking paper generals with them

THE REST OF THE SINGAPOREANS WILL TAKE THE ARMS AND JOIN THE OTHER SIDE TO HAMMER THE FUCKING PAP SO THEY CANNOT SCREW AND FUCK US ANYMORE