• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will you do this on FB..?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a female friend previously from Convent school. she is already nearing 40 and she hooked up with an angmo and start posting the hotels where they stay in europe and so on. feels like she is telling the whole world that she is having sex with an angmo 10+ years older than her.:o

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun quite get you...?:confused: what mango, i can only associate mango with breasts...???

Here, hope this helps :biggrin:
540_293_resize_20121201_1ecf0d83136c8cc111e0f9ba8caa1740_jpg.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have a female friend previously from Convent school. she is already nearing 40 and she hooked up with an angmo and start posting the hotels where they stay in europe and so on. feels like she is telling the whole world that she is having sex with an angmo 10+ years older than her.:o

Are you jealous because no female friend wants you?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can't believe you still stay in touch with such an old slut.................really no standard