• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you beg your boss to stay on your job ?

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine now you are married man with housing loan commitments & one baby boy to feed.
Then now your boss dun like you & had decided to fire you now :mad:

One month salary compensatation & some annual leave encashment is given to you.

You will leave this company without a job .... :(

The question to you is "Will you beg your boss in order to keep your present job" :o

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine now you are married man with housing loan commitments & one baby boy to feed.

The question to you is "Will you beg your boss in order to keep your present job" :o

i think no point as even if beg the boss will not change his mind.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is difficult for us to imagine a situation until we encounter it ourselves.

Family, loans, health etc..losing your job is no laffing matter in these hard times.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

How's your performance? If it's no good coupled with the boss not liking you, then it may be an uphill task.

If he's objective, he would not have asked you to leave in the first place. Unless you're an underperformer. Then he'll probably ask you to go, and your personal commitments may take second spot.

If he's not, firing you is based purely on personality clash, then begging him will only boost his ego, and he'll still have that final ego boost by kicking you out totally deflated.

I would advise if either one of the above is true, then you should do better seeking out another opportunity.

Anyway, look up, good luck and hope everything works out alright in the end.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One thing is certain if you beg your boss. You will lost your pride and your job because afterall, the mercy is in your boss's hand. Firing you is just a matter of time. There is no future in current job.

Choosing to leave will save your pride, and you can choose another job with low pay and most importantly you are happy working till your children grow up.

I strongly believe in karma that those who inflicted sufferings on others will soon get theirs in return.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's your performance? If it's no good coupled with the boss not liking you, then it may be an uphill task.

If he's objective, he would not have asked you to leave in the first place. Unless you're an underperformer. Then he'll probably ask you to go, and your personal commitments may take second spot.

If he's not, firing you is based purely on personality clash, then begging him will only boost his ego, and he'll still have that final ego boost by kicking you out totally deflated.

I would advise if either one of the above is true, then you should do better seeking out another opportunity.

Anyway, look up, good luck and hope everything works out alright in the end.

This person is my present colleague ..not mi :p

He is always MC & leave the office on the dot. He like to give excuses to attend family matters to avoid working late.

Despite his entry-grade executive level..he had a ya-ya attitude talk like a manager.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is always MC & leave the office on the dot. He like to give excuses to attend family matters to avoid working late.

Despite his entry-grade executive level..he had a ya-ya attitude talk like a manager.

well this type of character wouldnt want to beg anyway. he seems to be the type to have too much pride

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello kiddy, time to wake up your fcuking idea, that you will have a smooth and steady job on working life.......always plan ahead an alternative route to switch when the current job is gone......... instead of blaming, whining over here.... that life in singkeepore.......

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello kiddy, time to wake up your fcuking idea, that you will have a smooth and steady job on working life.......always plan ahead an alternative route to switch when the current job is gone......... instead of blaming, whining over here.... that life in singkeepore.......

hello tiu niang ma ..you should wake up your fcuking ideas too.

Your English is very poor ..can you read carefully did I blame or whine here :confused:

If you dun like our discussion..please dun post in the thread. Anyway you are not the owner of this forum.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello tiu niang ma ..you should wake up your fcuking ideas too.

Your English is very poor ..can you read carefully did I blame or whine here :confused:

If you dun like our discussion..please dun post in the thread.

Alamak, this forum, you need good english ah....?? At least you understand what i am shitting right ?? My advice goes to you too.... just in case you have the same fate as you colleague..... :(

Too bad, this forum is opened to everyone......leh....:biggrin:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, this forum, you need good english ah....?? At least you understand what i am shitting right ?? My advice goes to you too.... just in case you have the same fate as you colleague..... :(

Too bad, this forum is opened to everyone......leh....:biggrin:

Maybe you are now in the fate of my colleague that why you are so work up.

You are a good example of a fark-up Singaporean :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you are now in the fate of my colleague that why you are so work up.

You are a good example of a fark-up Singaporean :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What ? so work up ? you must be serious to think of this...... It is normal for ass hole to post a thread here and when poke in the ass further, this ass hole will say that they are chatting of behalf of other friend or colleague....
Common lah, seeing you whine and blaming everyone before confirmed that you are the born loser singkee........

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ? so work up ? you must be serious to think of this...... It is normal for ass hole to post a thread here and when poke in the ass further, this ass hole will say that they are chatting of behalf of other friend or colleague....
Common lah, seeing you whine and blaming everyone before confirmed that you are the born loser singkee........

SOB you dun say this type of things .. no wonder our garment want FT to replace worthless people like you :rolleyes:

mini_me

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing wrong with leaving office on the dot. So long as he finish what needs to be done. And should not be grounds for sacking.

But always on MC and ya ya attitude is not good. He'll need to make a strong show that he is willing to change before his boss will even re-consider.