• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you beg your boss to stay on your job ?

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are refering to yourself SON OF BITCH. It is you and all born loser with negative thinking, that are being replaced by FT who willing to extra harder........... :wink:

hahaha :biggrin: you angry ? After lunch liao ..go back to work wait you kana fire by your boss,
no more paycheck for you then you know.

You dun follow people like us .. senior management only supervise people.

You are just a lowly rank & file worker :rolleyes:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha :biggrin: you angry ? After lunch liao ..go back to work wait you kana fire by your boss,
no more paycheck for you then you know.

You dun follow people like us .. senior management only supervise people.

You are just a lowly rank & file worker :rolleyes:

You are right, just finished my lunch at home, so that I can poke you asshole again and again.
You senior management har ? but cried like a kiddy over lost sweet.... supervise kid???? Self praise is self disgrace understand asshole !

who care about a lowly rank worker......as long as it can poke your ass.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, just finished my lunch at home, so that I can poke you asshole again and again.
You senior management har ? but cried like a kiddy over lost sweet.... supervise kid???? Self praise is self disgrace understand asshole !

who care about a lowly rank worker......as long as it can poke your ass.

Jobless at home huh :rolleyes:

That why I said you are stupid worthless SOB :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

unicando

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine now you are married man with housing loan commitments & one baby boy to feed.
Then now your boss dun like you & had decided to fire you now :mad:

One month salary compensatation & some annual leave encashment is given to you.

You will leave this company without a job .... :(

The question to you is "Will you beg your boss in order to keep your present job" :o

family man is unlike single, so must consider v carefully (tog with ur wife) ur options. try talking to ur boss personal assistance for example to understand why ur boss dun like you? if ur options are limited then depending on the info u gathered then make that decision to improve/correct...

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I see ..you one leg step inside coffin liao ..still so guai lan :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey, still got long long time to poke your ass every times you whine.....:biggrin::biggrin:
Don't worry about one leg inside coffin, I wait for you or you can go first ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Only to asshole with negative thinking like you I guai lan .....ha ha ha....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And you better get back to work or you be in your colleague shoes......

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, still got long long time to poke your ass every times you whine.....:biggrin::biggrin:
Don't worry about one leg inside coffin, I wait for you or you can go first ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Only to asshole with negative thinking like you I guai lan .....ha ha ha....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And you better get back to work or you be in your colleague shoes......

Aiyoh so scare huh :biggrin:

Old man ..you now still so tulan no good for your ageing health leh :smile:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
This person is my present colleague ..not mi :p

He is always MC & leave the office on the dot. He like to give excuses to attend family matters to avoid working late.

Despite his entry-grade executive level..he had a ya-ya attitude talk like a manager.

actually in this present age and present technology, if im an employer i would like my employee to finish the present day's worksload leave the office on the DOT. cos any over time would definitely add to the company cost (air-con, pc, photocopier etc).

as for mc, i dun care he max out his benefit but so long as he can put results on my table. (eg. he can max out his yearly S$1000 med claim as long he can bring in S$100000 sales).

It's the end result thats counts, not the process.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually in this present age and present technology, if im an employer i would like my employee to finish the present day's worksload leave the office on the DOT. cos any over time would definitely add to the company cost (air-con, pc, photocopier etc).

as for mc, i dun care he max out his benefit but so long as he can put results on my table. (eg. he can max out his yearly S$1000 med claim as long he can bring in S$100000 sales).

It's the end result thats counts, not the process.

Not every employer think like you :p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
when it's time to go, it's time to move on!

why sinkies have negative attitudes towards their future?

oh yeah, the forum here already answered my question leow! :biggrin:

It's ok to have a positive attitude towards the future.

However, this advice is pretty irresponsible given the current economic climate.

People shouldn't quit their jobs so easily because this is the worst economic downturn we have seen in a century.

Of course, it's not so easy to stay on in a shitty job but sometimes, we have to think of bread and butter issues.

Hope the original poster finds a better job in time to come. Take care!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok to have a positive attitude towards the future.

i dun think anyone will go hungry if they have a hardworking and humble attitude towards life and earn a honest decent living. even in bad times.

and if you keep praying to idols or allah, and sitting around all day and doing nothing...money won't come down from the sky....best is to move your butt and do something about it...:biggrin:

money easy come, easy go, if you do it illegally, your have to spend time in cell blocks.

slow and steady is the best way to go. but don't be selfish!

but we must really get rid of PAP to make the playing field fairer...seriously i ain't joking. prove GINI index. there must be more equitable distribution of resources to the people. otherwise few hoards it and the rest go hungry or suffer.

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah you very PAP leh, give S$1000 to us want to suck S$100000 out of us? :biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think anyone will go hungry if they have a hardworking and humble attitude towards life and earn a honest decent living. even in bad times.

and if you keep praying to idols or allah, and sitting around all day and doing nothing...money won't come down from the sky....best is to move your butt and do something about it...:biggrin:

money easy come, easy go, if you do it illegally, your have to spend time in cell blocks.

slow and steady is the best way to go. but don't be selfish!

Exactly. Being selfish is when you have a family to feed but you quit your job in times like this because you cannot stand your boss.

I highlighted the points in bold. Any sinkaporean reading this will understand what I mean when I say you live in lala-land. :smile:

Wake up. The economy is in shit. We don't care who are the bosses here. We just want to make money to feed our families.

You are just sitting on a lofty perch talking irresponsibly.

Enuff said.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine now you are married man with housing loan commitments & one baby boy to feed.
Then now your boss dun like you & had decided to fire you now :mad:

One month salary compensatation & some annual leave encashment is given to you.

You will leave this company without a job .... :(

The question to you is "Will you beg your boss in order to keep your present job" :o

If your boss has decided to fire you, it is probably after all other measures were exhausted. He had probably come to the conclusion that it is not worth keeping you. As such, no amount of begging is going to do any good. It's best for you to avoid a situation like this, but if you were to end up in this situation, too bad. That job is probably not meant to be. Just start looking for another job and see where you've gone wrong and don't repeat your mistake. :wink: