• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will India host the Olympic?

Spearmint888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since China is and will be the new world power, she is hosting hosting the Olympic.

Will India the so call next world power follow China?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since China is and will be the new world power, she is hosting hosting the Olympic.

Will India the so call next world power follow China?

Then the protest slogan would be "free Kashmir" instead of "free Tibet".

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
those PRC babes in the opening ceremony are babelicious, the whole lot of them encircling the track.

i can't imagine the india babes, those atheletes will be lost inside the stadium as if they have entered into some jungle.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I doubt it at least for next few decades. India is not sporting nation except for Cricket, Hockey and Chess. Sports is not taken seriously.

China and the former communist regimes invested heavily in sports to emulate the west and to show they could do it (growth hormones and doping was ok). If they were not communist inspired to prove to the west, they will probably be like India.

Have you been to India's main airport at Delhi. Its a shocker. They are sprucing it for the Asian games but it will remain a shocker.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it at least for next few decades. India is not sporting nation except for Cricket, Hockey and Chess. Sports is not taken seriously.

Agreed.

Look at the tiny size of the Indian Olympics Team representing a country with one billion population.