• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Govt. charge Anton Casey under Sedition Act?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sections 3 - 1 (D) clearly states that is an offence to raise discontent or disaffection amongst the citizens of SIngapore. Also, section E of the same act also says it an offence to promote ill will among different classes of the population. Clearly, this assholes' comment on only the poor using the MRT is intended to highlight the differences between his class (the rich, Porsche ownership class) and the poorer class. And judging by the reaction on this forum and the social media in SIngapore, his comments have certainly raised discontent among the citizens in singapore. Since this guy is a SIngapore PR, its not a case of just deport this mother fucker, he should stand trial. Who parks their money with his financial company anyway, only idiots would leave their hard earned investment with a financial advisor who thinks he is hotshit, and living the high life here. I would like my money to be parked with a humble, hard working financial advisor, not flashy and who appreciates how much I worked to earn it.

3. —(1) A seditious tendency is a tendency — (a) to bring into hatred or contempt or to excite disaffection against the Government;(b) to excite the citizens of Singapore or the residents in Singapore to attempt to procure in Singapore, the alteration, otherwise than by lawful means, of any matter as by law established;
(c) to bring into hatred or contempt or to excite disaffection against the administration of justice in Singapore;(d) to raise discontent or disaffection amongst the citizens of Singapore or the residents in Singapore;(e) to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between different races or classes of the population of Singapore.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sounds like a snobbish jerk, but there is no case to take him to court, the case will just be thrown out. He is merely airing his opinion. Might be better to just punch him in the nose f he makes you angry.

Cheers!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cops are too busy ...

070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not.
These are PAP's elite kind.
Without these people, poor will get poorer, according to PAP.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amy Cheong is a Malaysian FT but cina face, this one is Ang MOh FT,you think?

wont tio charge la , at most tio WARNING from our useless mata. He is pinky loong FT pet okay must treat em like FIRST CRASS SHITTIZEN :oIo: :kma:

Last edited:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sounds like a snobbish jerk, but there is no case to take him to court, the case will just be thrown out. He is merely airing his opinion. Might be better to just punch him in the nose f he makes you angry.

Cheers!

Then what about that "Hannah Cheah" who was recently caught for making some undesirable comments? And also that girl who said some unpleasant things on tweeter or something? They were also "merely airing their opinions" leh. How come the SPF hauled them in just for "merely airing their opinions", and then there is no case against this cunt of a white prick? :rolleyes: :confused:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid I do not know who this Hannah Cheah is or what she said. I only know of what this Anton guy said from reading another thread in Sammyboy. If someone says something smells bad, that is that person's view, agree or not, its personal, there's no yardstick of measure. If I see a fat chap and call him fat, I am being insensitive and thoughtless, have I committed a crime? He can choose to ignore me. Is being called poor a bad thing? One might be hurt, but some might see it as being sensitive. Like I said this, Anton comes across as being snobbish, but that is not seen by the law as a crime. He might receive a warning to be watchful about what he said, I don't think the court is going to fine him for saying people are poor. Sometimes people here only want to hear good things said of them, that is not what the real world is like. I can't speak for the SPF, they are only doing what's assigned to them, that is, take orders. I personally do not like cops, but they're working class people like me and I don't blame them for some things they do.

Cheers!

Then what about that "Hannah Cheah" who was recently caught for making some undesirable comments? And also that girl who said some unpleasant things on tweeter or something? They were also "merely airing their opinions" leh. How come the SPF hauled them in just for "merely airing their opinions", and then there is no case against this cunt of a white prick? :rolleyes: :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sedition Act is like ISA, getting charged for littering, jaywalking, rioting, etc - apply to Singaporean only!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid I do not know who this Hannah Cheah is or what she said. I only know of what this Anton guy said from reading another thread in Sammyboy. If someone says something smells bad, that is that person's view, agree or not, its personal, there's no yardstick of measure. If I see a fat chap and call him fat, I am being insensitive and thoughtless, have I committed a crime? He can choose to ignore me. Is being called poor a bad thing? One might be hurt, but some might see it as being sensitive. Like I said this, Anton comes across as being snobbish, but that is not seen by the law as a crime. He might receive a warning to be watchful about what he said, I don't think the court is going to fine him for saying people are poor. Sometimes people here only want to hear good things said of them, that is not what the real world is like. I can't speak for the SPF, they are only doing what's assigned to them, that is, take orders. I personally do not like cops, but they're working class people like me and I don't blame them for some things they do.

Cheers!

There is no need for u to draft that longish one paragraph response. Whatever that fat prick posted on his facebook are caught by the clauses of the Sedition Act. If the SPF had charged Singaporeans before under the Sedition Act for posting disturbing comments, they should do the same to this white piece of lard.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap don't care what skin colour, nationality, age or your name is... They only look at how much $$$ you have.

If you have enough $$$ you can also insult Lee hsien loong and they won't touch you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap don't care what skin colour, nationality, age or your name is... They only look at how much $$$ you have.

If you have enough $$$ you can also insult Lee hsien loong and they won't touch you.

The mentality of a prostitute. You're welcome to fuck me as long as you can afford to pay. :biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ang moh scumbag thinks he is indispensable in this red dot and he is free to practise his western style democracy here like scoffing at the poor in sinkie land. Why is he here if he has a job in his country? Kick him out of SG and let him find a job there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ang moh scumbag thinks he is indispensable in this red dot and he is free to practise his western style democracy here like scoffing at the poor in sinkie land. Why is he here if he has a job in his country? Kick him out of SG and let him find a job there.

That has nothing to do with 'practising a western style democracy'.

It's only him being a tactless dick.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't mess with the foreigners. They'll soon outnumber sinkies in numbers and they already far outweigh Singaporeans in economic and political clout.

2+million+foreigners.jpg