• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will barisan national loses Johor?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard many in Johor are very unhappy with bn

BN may lose some malay votes but MCA had the support of most of the chinese in johor. if rocket cannot make in road in the chinese votes in johor, then BN is hard not to retain johor. johor chinese a bit like us. kpkb about BN but the stigma of anwar as destroyer of chinese too ingrain in the their mind. this my observation of many of my johor chinese friends.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think losing a few more seats may be possible but losing the whole state is impossible. UMNO and MCA are both very powerful and well supported in Johor.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yar loh, Chinese only a lot in places in JB and Muar lah, rest all m&d m&d 1.

y johoreans unhappy wif bn? ...

ah muhidin from johor 1 ... umno oso born in johor 1 ... bn very powderful in johor 1 leh ...

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
y johoreans unhappy wif bn? ...

ah muhidin from johor 1 ... umno oso born in johor 1 ... bn very powderful in johor 1 leh ...

my friend from johor (all chinese) seems to be quite unhappy with barisan nasional

from teoh beng hock incident to the recent radioactive threat

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right now, its next to impossible for BN to lose. JB people are 1 kind one,,,dont like Rocket, dont like Anwar.. dont like the way the Chinese are treated by UMNO, so complain have to come to SIngapore to work and earn money.. but will vote for BN. No wonder I always tell off the JB people,,,not happy still vote BN,,,but it seems they really hate Anwar...but the malays will vote for anwar..and Cina now becoming a greater minority in Malaysia..so on a numbers game, Cina vote will not matter in the longer run...