• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Johor MB get fuck

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those old bastards at their Immigration always think that they are above the law. KNN, you go to the other Immigration borders like Bukit Kayu Hitam and Betong, eg, they are more accommodative and also the least daring. Those bastards at the JB CIQ on the other hand, you'll see them sending messages, watching videos and even playing games on their phones during working hours. All these bastards should be given the sack so that new blood with better discipline can be administered.

I hope that both the Johor MB and the Regent of Johor will read my this post and take stern corrective actions against those bastards.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those old bastards at their Immigration always think that they are above the law. KNN, you go to the other Immigration borders like Bukit Kayu Hitam and Betong, eg, they are more accommodative and also the least daring. Those bastards at the JB CIQ on the other hand, you'll see them sending messages, watching videos and even playing games on their phones during working hours. All these bastards should be given the sack so that new blood with better discipline can be administered.

I hope that both the Johor MB and the Regent of Johor will read my this post and take stern corrective actions against those bastards.
hanor, this is a lame-duck mb being told to fuck-off by a protective bayi union leader. imagine our pappie mayor being told off by a town council gm.
nothing gets done if the johor regent doesn't give his blessings, just as his father-king gets riled over allah socks, when there's more pressing issues for m'sia :redface:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is because Bukit Kayu Hitam & Betong dont have strong currency advantage
Thailand people dont cheong & flood into Malaysian states.
Only when JB Immigration remove fix salary of their officer & replace it with RM$1 per chop
All the Counters will be magically active