• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why was Kwa Geok Choo so nice to him

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is head of the enbloc dept., the worse and most controversial bunch of lying lawyers u will ever find.

That says alot.

Enbloc, a money making scheme that drives good homely ppl, outta their homes, pleasing the same kind of scheming money minded making residents, who have no sense of any belonging, to any place except to their own money making opportunities to increase their wealth!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monthly and Yearly Income leh ???

Any extra eggs throw in by the Cha Kway Teow hawker ???

is this the de facto test to check whether you are poweful in sinkie land ?

2 extra given automatically means you are the beri beri powerful. :(:(:(
1 exrra means you a someone to be reckoned with . :mad::mad::mad:

if you have to pay for it means you are a sinkie slave. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
if you ask for it and the hawker don't want to sell means you are a shit. :*::*::*:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That says alot.

Enbloc, a money making scheme that drives good homely ppl, outta their homes, pleasing the same kind of scheming money minded making residents, who have no sense of any belonging, to any place except to their own money making opportunities to increase their wealth!

Yes, this is a good description of enbloc. and it does say a lot when u are head of such a scum dept.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this is a good description of enbloc. and it does say a lot when u are head of such a scum dept.

And 'Voidable' did not come to know her father was such a ..scum?

And she had to come to this forum to learn the truth , years after!

Or maybe he wears two faces. She only got to see the face with the mask on!:biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That says alot.

VERY well said

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So this royal dog is not a lapdog chihuahua but a rottweiler guard dog

Yes, the daughter thinks he is a lapdog, but u cannot become head of the enbloc dept. of a big law firm by being a shih tzu. U have to be a junkyard dag and threaten and intimidate flat owners who don't want to sell, etc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And 'Voidable' did not come to know her father was such a ..scum?

And she had to come to this forum to learn the truth , years after!

Or maybe he wears two faces. She only got to see the face with the mask on!:biggrin:

Right now, Voidable is on skype to singapore, screaming "Daddy, is this true? nooooooooooooooooooo."

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now, Voidable is on skype to singapore, screaming "Daddy, is this true? nooooooooooooooooooo."

And Daddy will say : Don't listen to all these nonsense, come back and I will tell you the 'truth' and you can live your life as a princess here from then on.

O.K?...love you.."smuck...smuck"..LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And Daddy will say : Don't listen to all these nonsense, come back and I will tell you the 'truth' and you can live your life as a princess here from then on.

O.K?...love you.."smuck...smuck"..LOL

Than she will say "I want the truth"
Her father will say "You can't handle the truth!"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

Cut her some slack. She left at the age of 18, she is now a nurse and noble profession at that. She did what all kids do to defend their father. We gave her our views and I can see that she is quite taken aback on the coveyancing issue. She is aware how stifling the country is in comparison to Australia. She probably has no idea how bad the situation is in the last few years where graduates are driving taxis, Singaporeans displaced in mid career by cheaper 3 rd world underqualified imports.

She was also trying to say that she is not living a gilded life and she fights the battle as an employee by mentioning the strikes.

Its a more a 2 way process where we learn that not all establishment kids chose to live off their connected parents even when they have choice. She probably has learnt something about the firm that her father works for. It is not pleasant and rather hurtful but I don't see her in denial either.

She is not like Ex-MP Wee Swee Kim's daughter. Where both the father and daughter were defiant till the very end.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the daughter thinks he is a lapdog, but u cannot become head of the enbloc dept. of a big law firm by being a shih tzu. U have to be a junkyard dag and threaten and intimidate flat owners who don't want to sell, etc.
Junkyard dog! I like the sound of that yeah!

voidable

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 million? What rubbish! How on earth do people keep coming up with nonsense like that.

Back to Scroobal: Thank you Sir I agree!

Yes guys, I am very disappointed by your forum posts. You're kicking me around and saying I'm a rich pet but I reinstate that I have always been uncomfortable in the presence of hoity toity riches. I have always been a huge sci fi book reading nerd and I have NOT been living the lifestyle you have so been accusing me of as a princess. Dudes, I grew up playing warcraft, lan and reading dragonlance all the time.

I live in the poor and yet socially middle class Brunswick suburb in Aussie, I DID not lie about inheriting an ex prada because down here we are often given hand me downs from 2nd hand shops! It is a very common culture we even caravan here! Sudan was on my menu because it was a paid for volunteer expedition I afforded the plane ticket on my own. I am nothing like your perogative PAP you so hate to envision and in fact if you got to know me everyone says I'm a good nurse and a generous friend.

I am disappointed at all your curt accusations. I don't know if my other post went up but I have explained that I worked in a cafe and as a pre-nurse role personal care worker, a difficult job hoisting people and carrying out aged care hygiene. I stress that I live a respectable life.

I don't care what my father did he is still my father and I still believe some people owe an apology for rather unfounded personal comments especially about his appearance. I apologize if somehow he personally affected some of you but I do doubt how personally you're taking it out on one scapegoat. Are you 100% sure about this conveyancing thing? How do you know someone didn't make this up for political gain or out of frustration? I still remember the one strange time a man accused the Lees of being Illuminati. What IS That and this new world movement jazz?

As I said, I leave behind saying What if this was your parent being called a dog? Your mum? Or maybe a sibling or someone close to you? If you were such a moral champion and he's a corrupt rich man, need you use such low down language and digs?

I am nothing like the people you love to hate. I am a world of warcraft guild officer. And oh for saying I don't work I'm enraged! I work 4 days a week as a nurse and 1 day in hospitality with kids. There's nothing about me throwing money on fancy cars or showing off expensive handbags. The prada purse I own is a hand me down of a cheap 2nd hand sale and I kept it cos it's pink.

I'm really disgusted. Everything down here reminds me of the scene in game of thrones the people at King's landing try to toss down Sansa Stark. Not that I like her I'm really more like Arya.

Last edited:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voidable may not know this. I have dealt with her father many times when Gecko was alive. He was shit pot who throws names around but no big shake himself. I have to fucked him up a few times. Now whenever he or his underlings have a matter with me they are most humble.