• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why was GANSIOKBIN was fired from Singapore Flying Club? What were the reasons for sacking her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
now now u contradicting yourself. if u say i am ahmeng, how can I be sacked? so am i meng or not you bitch:FU:
when did I contradict myself? Ah meng didn’t say sacked means you are not ah meng? What crap logic is that ? You already busted yourself chap zeng is you ahmeng is chap zeng that’s what I said and everyone got eyes can see you post news in exactly same way for all your clones Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shouted so loud at my boss of course get sacked. That’s what YOU said you were sacked for you shameless double Standard LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY evil ingrate Cantonese dog prostitute descendant. Pui!
Ownself tio sacked is nothing but other people get fired is disgraceful hahahaha

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
when did I contradict myself? Ah meng didn’t say sacked means you are not ah meng? What crap logic is that ? You already busted yourself chap zeng is you ahmeng is chap zeng that’s what I said and everyone got eyes can see you post news in exactly same way for all your clones Pui!
u are a mad fucking woman. u want to play punk i shall play with u. if i ever meet u on the road one day, u will see what happen to you. i will make sure u get a langgar face. don't believe me, u wait and see

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself tio sacked is nothing but other people get fired is disgraceful hahahaha
Hello I walked out of office in style and forget about it put this injustice behind me but too bad evil Malaysian dogs want to create issue out of no issue Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are a mad fucking woman. u want to play punk i shall play with u. if i ever meet u on the road one day, u will see what happen to you. i will make sure u get a langgar face. don't believe me, u wait and see
Hey you are busted you said you are sacked for insubordination and of course that’s okay for yourself and is called nothing but other people is called something wrong disgraceful. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you are busted you said you are sacked for insubordination and of course that’s okay for yourself and is called nothing but other people is called something wrong disgraceful. Pui!
Want to play punk do evil to your BENEFACTOR is you @iamnobody evil ingrate Cantonese dog prostitute descendant CRIMINAL BULLY hiding in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t even read most of the threads but heaven always let me read what I need to read indeed hahahaha

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is itching for some Chinese poem .... if not she can't sleep:

靈感來了 .....

摩天輪下把胸挺
老鴇風騷看笑柄
顏面無存腿夾緊
前夫納悶洞神隱 :biggrin:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s okay lah thank goodness I early retired and enjoyed retirement so long Liao before I die hahahaha
You got enjoy retirement meh? Since you got fired , your life has been nothing but miserly hell... Everyday and everywhere, you have no peace..This is your karma for being a bad person.

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
lidat ?? :geek:
fn220715tong01.jpg