• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why was GANSIOKBIN was fired from Singapore Flying Club? What were the reasons for sacking her?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
fired-woman-angry-man-boss-dismissal-girl-work-showing-incompetent-employee-door-leaves-workplace-holding-box-198716861.jpg

insubordination?
violence?
harassment of other employees?
excessive flirting with male colleagues?
what else?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fired-woman-angry-man-boss-dismissal-girl-work-showing-incompetent-employee-door-leaves-workplace-holding-box-198716861.jpg

insubordination?
violence?
what else?
lumber four - flirting and dressing like a desperate slut and nutting to show for...all dressed-up but nowhere to go :sick:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

insubordination?
violence?
what else?
Tsk tsk tsk evil cancer Cantonese dog repeat and repeat what has been answered a thousand times. You confirm yourself despicable Cantonese dog son of pahang Cantonese whore again that keep doing evil to your benefactor that stick out head to hire your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch accountant. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk evil cancer Cantonese dog repeat and repeat what has been answered a thousand times. You confirm yourself despicable Cantonese dog son of pahang Cantonese whore again that keep doing evil to your benefactor that stick out head to hire your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch accountant. Pui!
Anyone interested can go search my story of how I shouted at LJ Mccully so loud until the whole office can hear - for endorsing sexual harassment of me by Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha - and then walked out of his office in style and LJ Mccully had to come to my office like a dog to fire me hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you @iamnobody Cantonese dog kena busted Cantonese faking to be Hakka only quickly repeat your same story of being chap zeng forgetting that’s exactly what ah meng that declared son of pahang mother and rubber plantation worker said hahahaha you confirmed yourself to be ahmeng clone. Deny loud loud now busted youself hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone interested can go search my story of how I shouted at LJ Mccully so loud until the whole office can hear - for endorsing sexual harassment of me by Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha - and then walked out of his office in style and LJ Mccully had to come to my office like a dog to fire me hahahaha
And long story of how LJ Mccully and KT latha bullied me and I suffered a long time before I 忍无可忍walked out lor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And long story of how LJ Mccully and KT latha bullied me and I suffered a long time before I 忍无可忍walked out lor
For example kt latha dropping a big stack of India Indian accountant resumes to force me to hire India Indian accountant and I said no. So got class isn’t it hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Positive out of negative just like you meet cancer got to accept and fight and lose already just have to accept death
Just like I met Malaysian crimes and I see the truth of my fake friends. Everything got positive out of negative situation indeed