• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why there are so many clones and yet Ah Leong not doing anything?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
use weapon lah ...can see blood

There's no need to use weapon to see blood.

my pits dare to face you :wink: ..i also dare to face you ..why not ? :wink:

Your pitbulls? I've already promised to you not to kill dogs. Sparring with you would be a pleasure but too bad Japan isn't on my itinerary nowadays and I certainly have never worked for JAL. You go look for that Irene girl or clone or whatever better.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's no need to use weapon to see blood.

Your pitbulls? I've already promised to you not to kill dogs. Sparring with you would be a pleasure but too bad Japan isn't on my itinerary nowadays.

you only promise not to kill dog if its a pits ? ok , if im on holiday in singapore i will let you know :wink: we can have a friendly match and we can go for some drinking sessions after that ..i would love to see if i could bring down jacky chan bodyguard :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Slowly leh, lets have some fixture 1st

1) Screwball vs Ramseth
2) Drifter vs Ramseth

who's next?

i like to entertain forumer here ..sometimes even providing my real photo for a few mins or my wedding certs ...this time round i will provide you guys with video when i spar with ah ram ...all in the name of fun ...my singaporean friends call me siao kia not for nothing :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you only promise not to kill dog if its a pits ? ok , if im on holiday in singapore i will let you know :wink: we can have a friendly match and we can go for some drinking sessions after that ..i would love to see if i could bring down jacky chan bodyguard :wink:

I promised not to kill dogs whether pitbulls or not but if someone else killed and cooked it and invite me to eat it, I'll still eat it. It's really delicious. You should try. :wink: :biggrin: I seldom have friendly matches. It destroys friendship when someone overdid it and missed holding back a punch or kick. JCVD was good at that. One kick on target (i.e. me) and he smiled and helped me up. I smiled with him and it was all over and we went drinking. He paid. :biggrin: Not everybody can be like that.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Slowly leh, lets have some fixture 1st

1) Screwball vs Ramseth
2) Drifter vs Ramseth

who's next?

i like to entertain forumer here ..sometimes even providing my real photo for a few mins or my wedding certs ...this time round i will provide you guys with video when i spar with ah ram ...all in the name of fun ...my singaporean friends call me siao kia not for nothing :wink:[/QUOTE]

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I promised not to kill dogs whether pitbulls or not but if someone else killed and cooked it and invite me to eat it, I'll still eat it. It's really delicious. You should try. :wink: :biggrin: I seldom have friendly matches. It destroys friendship when someone overdid it and missed holding back a punch or kick. JCVD was good at that. One kick on target (i.e. me) and he smiled and helped me up. I smiled with him and it was all over and we went drinking. He paid. :biggrin: All everybody can be like that.
He must have a longer legs..... LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I promised not to kill dogs whether pitbulls or not but if someone else killed and cooked it and invite me to eat it, I'll still eat it. It's really delicious. You should try. :wink: :biggrin: I seldom have friendly matches. It destroys friendship when someone overdid it and missed holding back a punch or kick. JCVD was good at that. One kick on target (i.e. me) and he smiled and helped me up. I smiled with him and it was all over and we went drinking. He paid. :biggrin: All everybody can be like that.

i will try dog meat if i have the chance ...just dont bring me to their kitchen enough liao ...dont worry , friendly match dont destroys any friendship trust me . if you dont friend me because of friendly match ..then i also got nothing to say :wink: friendly fighting match to me is just like any other sports :wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must have a longer legs..... LOL

I'm 1.66. I estimate him 1.8 or even more. Shorter people like me when fighting tried to get close and use speed to hit vital points to down him. He's a smart and well-trained fighter. I tried to get close up but he retreated and retreated and when the distance between us gave him the leverage, the aim of his leg didn't miss and I was downed. End of fight. I lost. Lucky it was friendly sparring. If it was streetfight, I would have been dead or at least maimed.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will try dog meat if i have the chance ...just dont bring me to their kitchen enough liao ...dont worry , friendly match dont destroys any friendship trust me . if you dont friend me because of friendly match ..then i also got nothing to say :wink: friendly fighting match to me is just like any other sports :wink:

OK friendly match in Japan if I vist Japan or Singapore if you revisit Singapore. :wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm 1.66. I estimate him 1.8 or even more. Shorter people like me when fighting tried to get close and use speed to hit vital points to down him. He's a smart and well-trained fighter. I tried to get close up but he retreated and retreated and when the distance between us gave him the leverage, the aim of his leg didn't miss and I was downed. End of fight. I lost. Lucky it was friendly sparring. If it was streetfight, I would have been dead or at least maimed.

Most people have never fought in real life before. They just watch TV, movies and sports. Real life fights end in a matter of seconds, not your TV dramas or sports round by round.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, 1.66 is really short, I'm taller than you, LOL

I'm honest. I'm not tall I say I'm not tall. Anything wrong with that? Your good friend Sroobal accuses me of belittling by calling you shorty. How did that come about? I'm shorter than you. You're at least 1.70 by minimal estimate. How could I have called you shorty when I openly admitted I'm only 1.66?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most people have never fought in real life before. They just watch TV, movies and sports. Real life fights end in a matter of seconds, not your TV dramas or sports round by round.

yes , street fight ends in seconds ..but real fight with rules can last for mins .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm honest. I'm not tall I say I'm not tall. Anything wrong with that? Your good friend Sroobal accuses me of belittling by calling you shorty. How did that come about? I'm shorter than you. You're at least 1.70 by minimal estimate. How could I have called you shorty when I openly admitted I'm only 1.66?
Dunno, dun ask me why Screwball is offended when you called me shortie, LOL. I dun mind cox I know I'm not, he's delusional and mentally fucked, whahahahaha

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just come back from dinner function and you all guys still talking about fighting! When will you all guys grow up?!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter said:
i like to entertain forumer here ..sometimes even providing my real photo for a few mins or my wedding certs ...this time round i will provide you guys with video when i spar with ah ram ...all in the name of fun ...my singaporean friends call me siao kia not for nothing :wink:

Have it for a few hours or a few days, not just some minutes.