• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What have you guys done to my thread? Away for the morning and afternoon and came back found it in the dustbin.

Happy now?

I suppose that u won't mind if i reveal here who u gave your two rep-ups to yesterday? But it will definitely piss the PAP IB off because the points recipients are their enemies. Hahaha.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck?! Searching high and low for this thread. Who threw this thread by our esteem premium member joetys into rubbish heaps!:mad::oIo:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose that u won't mind if i reveal here who u gave your two rep-ups to yesterday? But it will definitely piss the PAP IB off because the points recipients are their enemies. Hahaha.

Wow!! So POLITE. I guess the thrashing you received here did its work. Well, keep working on it, I've not given up hope on you yet. I believe you can be reformed. It just takes time and patience. So, where's your Narong babe? Get him here, he's MIA.

*HOAH*
:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seems like its open season now for hunting. Own time own target no holds barred.

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this?

PS258.png

Nabray, I give up lah. :mad:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes Kopiuncle, actually anyone here in this forum can do it. It's apathy that allows cyber bullies and thugs like him to elbow space out of everyone else. What I don't particularly enjoy are the misfires and calling others PAP IB, when the real intention is just showing off he's the most powderful troll in this forum. That's so lame and childish in my book.

Thank you Bro Chorut. You are the hero of this forum. Yes, I totally agreed with you. Wow ! you are spot on! Yes, those deliberate misfires and branding others PAP IB and lapdogs is just an excuse to elbow space out of everyone else. Yes,at long last, I read something that is nearer to my heart. Thank you. Cheers !!! Good-night.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is this?

PS258.png

Nabray, I give up lah. :mad:

Pls don't give up Bro LTS. I got it worse than this. Be patient , endure and persevere, you will overcome. Take care. These zappers , cyber bullies and trolls have suffered a severe blow from Bro Chorut. We need more heroes here to prevent such cyber bullies from destroying a discussion thread. Take care and good night.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By doing that u will be doing me a favor because u are unaware that i have powderful allies in this forum. If my clones are left alone, their points will either remain stagnant or increase at a slow pace. You can -26 with a single zap but upz from my cronies will be 3 or 4x the amount u can zap. Try it to find out.

Your allies? You are your own allies!

Well -26 pts is only for now. Depending on my mood. It will be more anytime.

Even if all your clones zap me, it has no effect, you chump.

You and your clones just wait, See my mood.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As usual talk only but no action. Tell u what. I will start by zapping u on rotation with my premium members. Make sure u reciprocate because i want u to use up your slots by zapping my clones. Don't bother topping up your account because u will always be below my Serpent King. If u think i am BS, don't be surprise when u see their points increase by 50-100+ and i won't bother using 10-15 clones to up one account like what these clowns here are doing. Hahaha.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual talk only but no action. Tell u what. I will start by zapping u on rotation with my premium members. Make sure u reciprocate because i want u to use up your slots by zapping my clones. Don't bother topping up your account because u will always be below my Serpent King. If u think i am BS, don't be surprise when u see their points increase by 50-100+ and i won't bother using 10-15 clones to up one account like what these clowns here are doing. Hahaha.

Yawn... you sound like some old broken record.

Just do it. Yawn.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fishypie is with you bro erotic..:wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is interesting. Uncle just sit and watch from the side. This is going to be the Mother Of All Battles.:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie is with you bro erotic..:wink:

I fully support justice, honesty and integrity and all sincere and courageous brothers who stood against the Dark Side ...I support brothers who put their lives at risk to face The Dark Side and fight the cyber bullies and thugs.

Alto Saotome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should be interesting when i get the go ahead to reveal dubious characters / clone accounts and their shocking behavior in the open forum and via the reputation system. Then u will know my alliance here with anti PAP forummers is no bullshit. :biggrin:

Last edited: