• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. I have added to your points... oops... i mean my own points.

Thanks Boss! I need support more than points, for the moment at least. I need to address this matter seriously with this punk, or else he'll slip away thinking he again had the forum by his noose. :smile:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not just activate your main nick, Mr COOLEO?

Do it, don't be a Mr Lip Service!

That is your clone u dumbass and an ugly one. I am more interested in assing your other clones. That should piss u off right? Check on your other clones, my nephews are at it again.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not just activate your main nick, Mr COOLEO?

Do it, don't be a Mr Lip Service!

This is how i exposed cooleo aka Scrooball (clone)

Cooleo is but a wayang show and from YPAP IB. Cooleo has all the while been posting as Scrooball (clone). When cooleo was around he and Papsmearer had axe to grind, Scrooball (clone) also had axe to grind. Evidence is on the Penang cow's daughter thread below. If u search "all threads started by Scrooball (clone), they all carry the same style as cooleo eg.. (Guess what race?) or (Acceptable?).

Penang cow's daughter flaming thread between Papsmearer and Scrooball (clone) aka cooleo.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?122889-Khaw-Boon-Wan-s-daughter-is-a-babe

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how i exposed cooleo aka Scrooball (clone)

Cooleo is but a wayang show and from YPAP IB. Cooleo has all the while been posting as Scrooball (clone). When cooleo was around he and Papsmearer had axe to grind, Scrooball (clone) also had axe to grind. Evidence is on the Penang cow's daughter thread below. If u search "all threads started by Scrooball (clone), they all carry the same style as cooleo eg.. (Guess what race?) or (Acceptable?).

Penang cow's daughter flaming thread between Papsmearer and Scrooball (clone) aka cooleo.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?122889-Khaw-Boon-Wan-s-daughter-is-a-babe

Knowing how you've the tendency to misfire all the time, any expose coming from you MUST be discounted and discarded. You're a multi-polar dickhead in this forum, that's all we know about you and your shenanigans in this forum.

Hoah :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can now retired both your clones, Scrooball (clone) and cooleo.

You actually think you're the Commander-in-Chief here, is it? Ordering people to retire and what not.
C'mon, get real. Get a grip. Get a life.

Ask you something. Do you actually take a bath at all? You're been busy 24/7 working this forum, zapping everyone and talking about your imaginary nephews and nieces, do you actually take time to bath?

Why I ask? Well, cos you STINK!! That's why.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just mention jw5 and you say drop names. Punk, I'm just stating some facts, that's all.
If you don't show respect for seniors, you don't fit anywhere in society, and this is cyberspace. If you can't even show respect in cyberspace, I'm sure you're nothing in real life. So, get your high in cyberspace, for that's all you got.

Cyberspace seniority? Haha knn you classic delusional case. No wonder you so hung up on points...
I only flaunt my powers once....it's fun you know? More fun when used against people who take cyberspace so seriously haha....No wonder kids like you hanker after it....
You are funny pls keep posting your rants....

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knowing how you've the tendency to misfire all the time, any expose coming from you MUST be discounted and discarded. You're a multi-polar dickhead in this forum, that's all we know about you and your shenanigans in this forum.

Hoah :biggrin:

You like to twist and turn but i won't play into your hands. I am more interested in checking your clones and whether my nephews have been doing their tasks on my behalf.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is your clone u dumbass and an ugly one. I am more interested in assing your other clones. That should piss u off right? Check on your other clones, my nephews are at it again.

Sure Cooleo is my clone!!

Then let curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyberspace seniority? Haha knn you classic delusional case. No wonder you so hung up on points...
I only flaunt my powers once....it's fun you know? More fun when used against people who take cyberspace so seriously haha....No wonder kids like you hanker after it....
You are funny pls keep posting your rants....

It hurts, doesn't it? When others flaunt their powers, like jumping frog, you get jealous and zap him. But you practice double standards for only you can strut your power here and you said it. It's fun for you but it's ALL ABOUT YOU, isn't it?

You only flaunt your powers once??

Knowing you and how obnoxious you're in this forum, why are we not the least surprised you'll take it as a given and continue to flaunt it, which you obviously will.

Read your own words:
More fun when used against people who take cyberspace so seriously haha....No wonder kids like you hanker after it....

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALRIGHT FOLKS...

UN CEASEFIRE DECLARED.

We need to go for our prayers and dimsum lunches.

This Heartlander's Court shall re-convene in an hour.

See you Darth and Narong. Don't jump bail.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank u for zapping the forum asshole. As always i will reciprocate generously but later today.

Right, let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog?

Cooleo, see whether you can zap me faster or I up my own points faster!! Everytime 1000. Ha ha.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Right, let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog?

Cooleo, see whether you can zap me faster or I up my own points faster!! Everytime 1000. Ha ha.

Oh.. self admission that u have clones. You'll be losing points fast because u can go zapping my clones but they can never be moderated by your PAP IB clone army.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You haven't receive any zaps from me since your resurgence. I can stand on my own but i also have cronies in this forum that provide support to my clones - just like how Fishypie, tualingong and yourself are feeding points to your clones, cronies, trolls.

Last edited: