• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this morning exchanges reminds me of the old forum.
CHORUT you are the man of the season!!! WON hands down....Cheers!
sometimes, cyber bullies and thugs need to have a good dressing down...by a more senior and experienced brother.thank you...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, this one is very interesting.....wauhahhaaa!!!!

ba ba black sheep have u any wool? yes sir yes sir 3 bags full..

i had a good laugh....but kena zapped lah....but laughter is good medicine.....ba ba black sheep....this one really joker!:smile:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh.. self admission that u have clones. You'll be losing points fast because u can go zapping my clones but they can never be moderated by your PAP IB clone army.

Right, let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog?

Cooleo, aka Mr Lip Service, just do it. Zap a few hundred. I'll just increase by 1000!!

Your clones sure going to get it. You fool!

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To : Cooleo, aka Darth and Mr Lip Service,

You Shin Orachi clone only zapped me 24 points? That's feeble!!

Right, let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cooleo, aka Mr Lip Service, just do it. Zap a few hundred. I'll just increase by 1000!!

Your clones sure going to get it. You fool!

Talk is cheap. Do it. So can i. In fact i hold the most number of premium memberships in this forum and i will adding more to decorate them.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk is cheap. Do it. So can i. In fact i hold the most number of premium memberships in this forum and i will adding more to decorate them.

Start doing and quit talking.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Start doing and quit talking.

As u wish. Remember all in the name of fun and not to be taken seriously.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You got the point there. Let me zap someone today. Starting with your clones!

By doing that u will be doing me a favor because u are unaware that i have powderful allies in this forum. If my clones are left alone, their points will either remain stagnant or increase at a slow pace. You can -26 with a single zap but upz from my cronies will be 3 or 4x the amount u can zap. Try it to find out.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
By doing that u will be doing me a favor because u are unaware that i have powderful allies in this forum.

You've powderful allies in this forum? Now, that's HALLUCINATION. Who would in the right mind will ally with you? I'm calling your bluff, joker.

HOAH :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
this morning exchanges reminds me of the old forum.
CHORUT you are the man of the season!!! WON hands down....Cheers!
sometimes, cyber bullies and thugs need to have a good dressing down...by a more senior and experienced brother.thank you...

Yes Kopiuncle, actually anyone here in this forum can do it. It's apathy that allows cyber bullies and thugs like him to elbow space out of everyone else. What I don't particularly enjoy are the misfires and calling others PAP IB, when the real intention is just showing off he's the most powderful troll in this forum. That's so lame and childish in my book.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What have you guys done to my thread? Away for the morning and afternoon and came back found it in the dustbin.

Happy now?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You've powderful allies in this forum? Now, that's HALLUCINATION. Who would in the right mind will ally with you? I'm calling your bluff, joker.

HOAH :biggrin:

I knew it. I issued a simple challenge that is to zap my clones but they are balless as usual. Always a one sided game where i am always the aggressor and providing entertainment via the reputation system to the forum host. I should start charging the host entertainment fees. How boring. Remember to wait patiently for my next reply if there is to be any.

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew it. I issued a simple challenge that is to zap my clones but they are balless as usual. Always a one sided game where i am always the aggressor and providing entertainment via the reputation system to the forum host. I should start charging the host entertainment fees. How boring. Remember to wait patiently for my next reply if there is to be any.

No need to reply, for I'm done with you today. Where is your Narong babe, get him here, I like to probe him some more. Can? :biggrin:

*HOAH* :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What have you guys done to my thread? Away for the morning and afternoon and came back found it in the dustbin.

Happy now?

Well, you got your answer, isn't it? You know who zap you, so what you waiting for? The self-declared forum asshole already told you he's the ONE. Don't tell me you can't read his challenge? Written using BOLD, Font Size 4 and Century Gothic. So impressive usage of typeset. I also a bit scared. :eek:

About this thread dumped into the dumpster, it's SOP.....as long as any thread with Darth, Youtalkcock and Narong branding splashed all over it, rightful place is in the RUBBISH HEAP.

Just normal SOP, nothing unexpected. :biggrin: