• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so many SPH Journalists are Unmarried or Married at Very Old Age in Lelong Market

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why so many SPH Journalists are Unmarried or Married at Very Old Age in Lelong Ma

How about Chua Mui Hoong.
Do you believe in Karma?
so young to get breast neh neh cancer and after that immediately his daddy died of stroke.

Not sure if she got one or two breasts? hahaha
She was 33 in 2002 and diagnosed with breasts cancer.
she must be 47!!!! wah no wonder.
So old and got cancer and no children.
what do you think? i think she treats PAP as her father lah

I was 33, with no family history of breast cancer and no risk factors (apart from being a woman and childless).

I had had two ultrasounds and four mammograms that morning at the doctor's insistence.

http://www.cancerstory.com/story_muihoong.jsp

so, this kind of barang, how much in geylang? all the cheongster know her price?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why so many SPH Journalists are Unmarried or Married at Very Old Age in Lelong Ma

she was with tan tin wee when she had some juice left....

Msian SPR semaj2357 prostitute family is famous in Thailand. Cheap fucks available 25x7x365! Ask semaj2357 mother wife daughters to go see their sugar daddy