• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Singaporeans having difficulties finding jobs

fdamn

i got techs (locals) who quit dun even how compile power consumption and take meter reading also wrong! When doing checking of aircon they will take their own sweet time (air cond not running also dun know).

Some times singaporean have themselves to blame

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got techs (locals) who quit dun even how compile power consumption and take meter reading also wrong! When doing checking of aircon they will take their own sweet time (air cond not running also dun know).

Some times singaporean have themselves to blame

fuck you! this is your first thread after so many mths you joined? :oIo:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey man, there's always two sides to a story. Singaporeans also fussed over pay too low lah, working hrs too long lah, very stress lah blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

hitler

Our gahmen play it up by publishing in the papers how sporeans immigrate to other country later also come back here. These kind of fuckers you put them on Sentosa also they will want to run back to mainland.

Bros, I say to you, if you have the capability, leave the fucking country. Stay in singapore only owe the gahmen until the day u die. Then when u die, your family must pay for death cert. CCB, give back IC also must pay. Truly, we all kena fuck from birth to death.

Ask yourself honestly, what do you own? You own the car? Think again. 10 years only. After that, chup-kwee-cheng just for a piece of paper. And heaven forbid if you go and modify your car. Its called 'illegal modification". You spend enough $ on 4 wheels to buy a 3 room flat and you can't modify it? You own the flat? Think again. 99 years only hor. After that leh? What happens to you "investment"? If you own the flat, why must you ask permission from hdb to rent out your room or flat. CCB, you pay or hdb pay?

Gahmen own our asses.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowsday many local employers use their foreign staff to be their agents to recruit other foreigners directly from their own countries so saved on newspaper ads lor.
freshly baked from oven mah n more effective coz they do mass recruiting in those foreign countries.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
The place I work in get their staffs directly from foreign countries and don't even bother to advertize in the newspapers so fellow Singaporeans can have a shot at the job vacancies.

Even my friend who is a HR is doing the same thing for her company. They look for possible candidates overseas instead of trying to find them here.

It upsets me that even the government companies are recruiting directly from overseas.

PAP boasts that more jobs are created but unemployment rates also rise. Maybe this is why. I feel sad for my fellow Singaporeans. :(

look at all these singapore based jobs advertised in oz's job portal

http://seek.com.au/jobsearch/index....ingapore&searchfrom=advanced&catindustry=1215

so i test my luck and applied for one of them with full confident that i fulfilled 99% of their requirements, but guess what? i put my nationality in my cv as singaporean and the job agency doesnt even bother to call me.

most likely their sg based customers have told the agency NOT to submit any singaporean's cv to them. They should just put the condition in their job ads; DOGS AND SINGAPOREANS NEED NOT APPLY.

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well remember what old man said of us- we are daft, slow, incompetent, useless, lazy, choosy, expensive, narrow minded anyhting else? So we are!:eek:
The place I work in get their staffs directly from foreign countries and don't even bother to advertize in the newspapers so fellow Singaporeans can have a shot at the job vacancies.

Even my friend who is a HR is doing the same thing for her company. They look for possible candidates overseas instead of trying to find them here.

It upsets me that even the government companies are recruiting directly from overseas.

PAP boasts that more jobs are created but unemployment rates also rise. Maybe this is why. I feel sad for my fellow Singaporeans. :(

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will do my duty as a local
one day when i decide to end it all, i promise to take 10 FTs with me.
i will make sure that all are FTs
singaporeans are my family

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at all these singapore based jobs advertised in oz's job portal

http://seek.com.au/jobsearch/index....ingapore&searchfrom=advanced&catindustry=1215

so i test my luck and applied for one of them with full confident that i fulfilled 99% of their requirements, but guess what? i put my nationality in my cv as singaporean and the job agency doesnt even bother to call me.

most likely their sg based customers have told the agency NOT to submit any singaporean's cv to them. They should just put the condition in their job ads; DOGS AND SINGAPOREANS NEED NOT APPLY.

so that mean those white aussies are stealing our coloured asian jobs, and not vice versa. nice to know. lol?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/0...for-engineering-positions-in-penang-on-6-feb/

this is what i am talking about. St microelectronics is not the only company that is doing this. Jobs that are made directly available to foreigners without giving fellow singaporeans(those born here) a chance to apply are, but not restricted to, sales executives/managers/co-ordinators, project co-ordinators, purchasing executives, engineers, administrative and other jobs that local singaporeans need badly.

If private companies are doing this, i can understand even if am against it. But pap companies??? What are the pap doing to protect people that used to vote and support them in the past?

What is wrong with our own people? Are we not good enough for the pap?

Singapore is now like a country invaded and run by foreign powers that do not care about the people because they own the media. Stories about hardships and suicides among the locals are covered up. I cry for you, singapore.

and singaporean men are required to defend the nation through national service and reservist.

What! No chinaman willing to do this job for a lower salary!!

Are singapore man who served national service cheaper than chinaman!