• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat why singapore is doomed to fail.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is not just a coolie and farmer race,kiasu and kiasee and humji,we are a weak and beta species.....when push comes to shove,weak beta people will never take a stand and fight back,we will always withdraw and take a step back.....or "practise maximum retraint".

Just like PAP has been pushing and pushing us since 2007 for the last ten+ years beginning with the first influx of tiong immigrants back in 2006,2007.....2011 when i first started my crusade against PAP not long after i ord.....

sinkies continue to give in time and time again each and every time.......and PAP takes another step forward,not just in immigration but every issue from jobs to hdb to cpf to integration to censorship and jailing and sueing.......then 2011 comes then 2015, and now its 2020 46% of the country is foreign past the point of no return........

ultimately weak and beta species will fall and eventually become extinct........foreigners will come and pillage and plunder our city,cuckold our men,and our wives and daughters will become their sex slaves.

this writer bronze age pervert says it best and writes beautifully.......

It’s impossible for the erased males to command any respect from the people…and still less from their women. Feminism then is the revolt of women against the outrage of democracy. They have been in a revolt against the inability of the bugman to command authority or respect. And you must understand that there is no bottom to this “freedom” or revolution. There won’t be any opportunity to say “I told you so”: they will never “learn a lesson” from their foolishness. And they resent the insecurity you have put them in. The calamity that will surely follow from going down this path will not be a “teachable moment” to anyone. They resent the “beta,” but you’re wrong to think it was ever any different. No…great civilizations and cultures were never founded nor kept alive by “betas.”

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
CONFIRM No hope and no future for sinkees in red dot. Immediately after GE 2020 The MOM is still approving Foreign Worker EP and S-Pass into red dot.
All sinkees dead already ??? No one sinkee can do the job ?!?!?!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is not just a coolie and farmer race,kiasu and kiasee and humji,we are a weak and beta species.....when push comes to shove,weak beta people will never take a stand and fight back,we will always withdraw and take a step back.....or "practise maximum retraint".

Just like PAP has been pushing and pushing us since 2007 for the last ten+ years beginning with the first influx of tiong immigrants back in 2006,2007.....2011 when i first started my crusade against PAP not long after i ord.....

sinkies continue to give in time and time again each and every time.......and PAP takes another step forward,not just in immigration but every issue from jobs to hdb to cpf to integration to censorship and jailing and sueing.......then 2011 comes then 2015, and now its 2020 46% of the country is foreign past the point of no return........

ultimately weak and beta species will fall and eventually become extinct........foreigners will come and pillage and plunder our city,cuckold our men,and our wives and daughters will become their sex slaves.

this writer bronze age pervert says it best and writes beautifully.......

It’s impossible for the erased males to command any respect from the people…and still less from their women. Feminism then is the revolt of women against the outrage of democracy. They have been in a revolt against the inability of the bugman to command authority or respect. And you must understand that there is no bottom to this “freedom” or revolution. There won’t be any opportunity to say “I told you so”: they will never “learn a lesson” from their foolishness. And they resent the insecurity you have put them in. The calamity that will surely follow from going down this path will not be a “teachable moment” to anyone. They resent the “beta,” but you’re wrong to think it was ever any different. No…great civilizations and cultures were never founded nor kept alive by “betas.”
Agree. 61% voted for it

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CONFIRM No hope and no future for sinkees in red dot. Immediately after GE 2020 The MOM is still approving Foreign Worker EP and S-Pass into red dot.
All sinkees dead already ??? No one sinkee can do the job ?!?!?!

No point blaming PAP,sinkies are weak and beta,when push comes to shove they will always

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://mothership.sg/2020/08/ep-s-pass-criteria-salary-raise/

MOM to raise salary criteria for EP & S Pass: Josephine Teo
No use. Most SME will play cut-back salary after paying their workers the MOM criteria. I once questioned my F&B boss why a pinoy barista was paid so high. My boss said she will pay back to his bank account after the pinoy get her salary. Nobody knows. If the HR person wanted to keep his own iron rice bowl, he will have to shut up and pretend nothing has happened. I think it is common because everyone knows MOM is sleeping.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
make no mistake, the 39% brothers here, we are on our own
take care of our own families, the authorities here are irrelavant
only the 61% are afraid of their threats like pofma etc.....
there will be weak or no recovery from this particular economic downturn, its the worse in history
ask yourselves, we are just a trading post last 50 years, we produce literally nothing, whatever we did well previous decades other countries are doing better now
job losses this time are permanent, even minister asked citizens to work in spa....... go figure the void of leadership and ideas

fuck pap, if they deport all the FTs, the rental market will collapse (obigood)

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore succeeded be ause it was open to all creed and race and attracted those ftom neighbouring countries to trade openly.
Under PAP, malays trading in small barter boats were denied access to trade. So the foundation of singapore as a regional port for small traders was destroyed.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time foreign company from Europe, USA, Jap bring in their own top or middle management to Singapore and employ our local for the rest of the jobs.
after 20-years, many local benefit from these business culture and mode of operation and local start to move up the cooperate ladder.
these European, USA, Jap company start to post less mid-level management to Singapore as the living cost here start to raise (means those "talent mid-level" foreigner do not see the benefit to be post here unless it is part of the "tour" to be on the top management)
then we start to see ah neh ( no matter it is original ah neh or Europe, USA born ah neh) into the foreign business top management. these ah neh start to influence the HR to hire more of their own ah neh for mid management .......and you start to see more ah neh in Singapore to the extend down to very local company mid-management.

I would suggest two way to ensure we have quality "foreign talent" into Singapore....
1) any salary usd-1800 to usd-4500 not for foreigner
2) any foreigner work in Singapore must pay 20% higher in CPF contribution and these contribution will not release until the person is 50-years old or upon present of death certificate. (maybe can excuse those with salary usd-30K/m and above)

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time foreign company from Europe, USA, Jap bring in their own top or middle management to Singapore and employ our local for the rest of the jobs.
after 20-years, many local benefit from these business culture and mode of operation and local start to move up the cooperate ladder.
these European, USA, Jap company start to post less mid-level management to Singapore as the living cost here start to raise (means those "talent mid-level" foreigner do not see the benefit to be post here unless it is part of the "tour" to be on the top management)
then we start to see ah neh ( no matter it is original ah neh or Europe, USA born ah neh) into the foreign business top management. these ah neh start to influence the HR to hire more of their own ah neh for mid management .......and you start to see more ah neh in Singapore to the extend down to very local company mid-management.

I would suggest two way to ensure we have quality "foreign talent" into Singapore....
1) any salary usd-1800 to usd-4500 not for foreigner
2) any foreigner work in Singapore must pay 20% higher in CPF contribution and these contribution will not release until the person is 50-years old or upon present of death certificate. (maybe can excuse those with salary usd-30K/m and above)
All foreign PMET working in Singapore subject to 50% income tax, any money remitted to overseas subject to another 20% tax of the amount remitted. So to ensure the money kept and spent in Singapore

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
All foreign PMET working in Singapore subject to 50% income tax, any money remitted to overseas subject to another 20% tax of the amount remitted. So to ensure the money kept and spent in Singapore

don;t think the million dollar minister has the ball to implement any of our suggestion as they still think AMDK and still think the west's so call open business or globalization is the way for the next 20-years.
Hong kong don't need to suck up to AMDK, Swiss no need to open their local labor and business for foreigner to fuck, why Singapore need to, especially in Yr-2020 and especially we always bla about our social and nation security, our infrastructure and our citizen's quality ? oops sorry our PR and foreign worker's quality.