• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sengkang slums got so many new citizens and yet pap lose?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly only looking to the past of Singapore can warm the cockles of my heart indeed. Today I only see racist evil filthy coward foreigners and sinkies making vicious attacks of me a virgin being slut whore mistress.
And no point looking back to the past of Singapore isn’t it?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the excuses tat new voters voted pap is a myth? If that is the case. Singkies are still pap lovers. Dont blame the oppos

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go stand beside the flags take pikturs. It is history in the making and every 10 July post the image to remember history of breakthrough pikcha lobang PAP.

No more PAP dominance of landlside win. Gone, habas, pikcha lobang.

Jul 10 uhhh.... remember this day every year celebrate history.... bravery of voters.... a new Singapore....

I went to visit some pet shops at Serangoon North today. I turned from AMK Ave 3 into Serangoon North Ave 1. And there I saw the most beautiful sight! On my left were a row of about five WP flags, tied to a railing at Blk 153. They were majestically fluttering in the wind. The three of us in the car cheered. Amongst ourselves. We didn't wind our windows down, people might think we are siao:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every opposition supporter must be thanked sincerely. If ginfreely voted for opposition, I’ll thank her too.
Nope you didn’t thank me for being brave punggol east people that voted for opposition. Instead you persecuted me mercilessly then.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
True blue Citizens overwhelmly support WP. At least 75%.They are tired of being displaced by foreigners in good jobs. They know PAP does not have their back and only want their backside. Enough is enough. God bless the people of Sengkang.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't really explain, but it's a magical, spiritual thing. It nourishes the soul, open eyes and minds, inject courage into people, and at the same time, instill a deep hatred for the pap.
May be, you could take steps to spread this magical spiritual thing all around the eastern half of Singapore

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The WIND of CHANGE.

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams (share their dreams)
With you and me
Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night…at SENGKANG

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sengkang (and Punggol) was hyped to the heavens by the PAP govt when it was undergoing major development and the country's population was rapidly increasing. Especially when the NE MRT line was being built.

Now that it is no longer under PAP control, suddenly it is a slum. :biggrin:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau don’t forget to thank me brave and good Singaporean who took bus from jb to punggol east to vote opposition twice in election and by election ok hahaha

u stay jb which part? near iskandah side? i also got a house near bkt indah, can i buy u a coffee and we can chitchat abt sbf @Valium & sweetpie :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u stay jb which part? near iskandah side? i also got a house near bkt indah, can i buy u a coffee and we can chitchat abt sbf @Valium & sweetpie :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Didn’t I say before that criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores harassing me here are somehow all related to jb and Malaysia. Just having a house in jb is enough for sinkies to sell their soul and turned a blind eye to vicious crimes on their so called fellow countryman.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Go stand beside the flags take pikturs. It is history in the making and every 10 July post the image to remember history of breakthrough pikcha lobang PAP.

No more PAP dominance of landlside win. Gone, habas, pikcha lobang.

Jul 10 uhhh.... remember this day every year celebrate history.... bravery of voters.... a new Singapore....
Aiyah, we did not take photos. Never walked back to that area.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I spoilt my vote. No point quiet party for 5 more years
Don't lah. Walau eh, got your only chance every 4-5 years to really :FU:pap and you squandered it. What's wrong with you bro?

WP may not be everyone's cup of tea, but they are the best we've got. And they have been doing a pretty awesome job, considering they were (and still are) hugely outnumbered in parliament.