• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sengkang slums got so many new citizens and yet pap lose?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neighbors from the red light district?
I'm always curious what they did to get citizenship, while you were denied one in Johor. They must have gotten evidence of your immorality.
Look at your self entitlement to tell evil filthy lies of me. Remember what you just said your views are a reflection of your circle of filthy Indian whores, not mine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I know of them as neighbors and my observation is based on facts of what they said in neighbourhood chat group. In fact i just saw one video of one prc new citizen declaring as a new citizen it is impossible that she will vote for people against immigration.
Sinkies should be wary of shameless fakes evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar sons of whores like @glockman aka @ginmother influencing them to think that it’s the new citizens votes to suit their evil agenda.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hon, I have a certificate. You don't.
No you coward criminal bully evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore don’t have a cert, while I am ready to sacrifice my human right to take up my virginity test challenge to get a cert anytime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talked like as if Sengkang first time got opposition win when Punggol east - now part of Sengkang - was an opposition WP ward that WP lost by a narrow margin then.
These shameless fakes can dismiss the fact that Punggol east now part of Sengkang GRC has always been pro opposition.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing strange when opposition performance has always been strong along upper serangoon road starting from potong pasir and moving up to Braddle heights and hougang sengkang.
And these shameless fakes have no qualms to dismiss the fact that sinkies like @zhihau should have thanked people living in these areas for their sacrifice in guarding sinkies against oppression since a long time ago.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't really explain, but it's a magical, spiritual thing. It nourishes the soul, open eyes and minds, inject courage into people, and at the same time, instill a deep hatred for the pap.
Stinks and smells from uncleared rubbish from Aljunied. It cause dizziness and insanity. :sick:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are creating issue out of no issue as usual you are an evil shameless Cantonese prostitute descendant proudly sucking Indian cock @ginmother
View attachment 85975
imh-facade---2175458.png

Buangkok ward 22
giphy-downsized-large.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these shameless fakes have no qualms to dismiss the fact that sinkies like @zhihau should have thanked people living in these areas for their sacrifice in guarding sinkies against oppression since a long time ago.
But not only no thank you from sinkies, sinkies like @zhihau proudly joined evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores to attack Singaporean that helped to guard against oppression for them. That’s the true nature of sinkies indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But not only no thank you from sinkies, sinkies like @zhihau proudly joined evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores to attack Singaporean that helped to guard against oppression for them. That’s the true nature of sinkies indeed.
Some more shameless fakes like @glockman aka @ginmother evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore now want to come and take credit for votes as new citizens when these ccb Malaysian PR dogs @glockman didn’t even vote while pretended to vote.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to visit some pet shops at Serangoon North today. I turned from AMK Ave 3 into Serangoon North Ave 1. And there I saw the most beautiful sight! On my left were a row of about five WP flags, tied to a railing at Blk 153. They were majestically fluttering in the wind. The three of us in the car cheered. Amongst ourselves. We didn't wind our windows down, people might think we are siao:biggrin:
Should go chomp chomp serangoon garden.
All the landed one sided vote workers party.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These shameless fakes can dismiss the fact that Punggol east now part of Sengkang GRC has always been pro opposition.
Looks like PAP strategy to group Punggol east into Sengkang GRC backfired hahaha not like last time when they grouped Braddel heights into Marine parade GRC after their narrow win in braddel heights then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like PAP strategy to group Punggol east into Sengkang GRC backfired hahaha not like last time when they grouped Braddel heights into Marine parade GRC after their narrow win in braddel heights then.
Why do I know these facts so well? Because me my parents my family are the opposition voters in these areas that sacrifice and helped sinkies to guards against oppression since a long time ago. Remember to thank me my parents my family ok @zhihau?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope me my parents my family are not landed property dwellers but just brave Singaporeans since day one and a long time ago, unlike sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I know these facts so well? Because me my parents my family are the opposition voters in these areas that sacrifice and helped sinkies to guards against oppression since a long time ago. Remember to thank me my parents my family ok @zhihau?
Pui those shameless fakes @ginmother evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore that want to tell lies of Sengkang win is due to new citizen votes claiming credit when it’s not due.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores stalking me will now go smear me in these areas to win. Just like how they smeared me to all my neighbours in other neighbourhood from JB to Singapore.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope me my parents my family are not landed property dwellers but just brave Singaporeans since day one and a long time ago, unlike sinkies.
Singaporeans staying serangoon garden landed are heroes who voted wp.

How has it got to do with u?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That was my old stomping ground, many fond memories there. Chomp chomp, Tip-top restaurant, Borshch Steakhouse, the country club. Ye Fong of Wang Sa Ye Fong had a chicken rice stall at a coffeeshop there once. And Buddy's fast food.

Unfortunately, didn't have time to makan there today.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinks and smells from uncleared rubbish from Aljunied. It cause dizziness and insanity. :sick:
You shameless fake scroobal clone talked a lot in this forum for twenty years but dare not vote against pap should thank me my parents my family too.