• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sengkang slums got so many new citizens and yet pap lose?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Plenty of youngsters who are internet savvy, consume plenty of online news, do not read Shit Times. Also I suspect the wind blew the Hougang and Aljunied Spirit over there. Seng Kang GRC voters have guts and courage:thumbsup:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been staying in this slum for 20 years liao :rolleyes:
IMG_20200711_124629.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I went to visit some pet shops at Serangoon North today. I turned from AMK Ave 3 into Serangoon North Ave 1. And there I saw the most beautiful sight! On my left were a row of about five WP flags, tied to a railing at Blk 153. They were majestically fluttering in the wind. The three of us in the car cheered. Amongst ourselves. We didn't wind our windows down, people might think we are siao:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
New citizens voted for opposition too, they are not stupid you know?
As usual you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore are telling lies for your own evil agenda. Only New citizens that are two headed snakes like you voted for opposition. I know plenty of PRC new citizens are staunch supporters of pap and ccp.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty of youngsters who are internet savvy, consume plenty of online news, do not read Shit Times. Also I suspect the wind blew the Hougang and Aljunied Spirit over there. Seng Kang GRC voters have guts and courage:thumbsup:
You talked like as if Sengkang first time got opposition win when Punggol east - now part of Sengkang - was an opposition WP ward that WP lost by a narrow margin then.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore are telling lies for your own evil agenda. Only New citizens that are two headed snakes like you voted for opposition. I know plenty of PRC new citizens are staunch supporters of pap and ccp.

Dearest, the view of your circle of associates does not represent everybody's, though I know your circle is quite big.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest, the view of your circle of associates does not represent everybody's, though I know your circle is quite big.
Tell that to yourself evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore, your circle is full of whores doesn’t represent everybody.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I know of them as neighbors and my observation is based on facts of what they said in neighbourhood chat group. In fact i just saw one video of one prc new citizen declaring as a new citizen it is impossible that she will vote for people against immigration.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I know of them as neighbors and my observation is based on facts of what they said in neighbourhood chat group. In fact i just saw one video of one prc new citizen declaring as a new citizen it is impossible that she will vote for people against immigration.

Neighbors from the red light district?
I'm always curious what they did to get citizenship, while you were denied one in Johor. They must have gotten evidence of your immorality.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling. I'm in the league of virgins, while you have gone astray.
Hey evil filthy Malaysian Indian admit that you are a coward beast criminal bully dog liar son of whore that dare not go to my twitter dare not take up my virginity test challenge.